I updated my Rekordbox to 2.0.1. When I drag a track from a explorer folder to Rekordbox playlist or collection, the cursor has a circle with a diagonal line running through the middle so when I release the track to be quantised nothing happens. (SEE ATTACHMENTS)
The same when I am on a new playlist I 've created, clicking File-Import track or folder, select tracks, ok, and nothing happens...
I use to search a track in windows searching engine and drag in to the cdj 2000 linked in rekordbox to load in instantly, but now...I can't.... (cursor has a circle...)
I only can do playlists with right clicking on collection and Add To Playlist.....
Please help me...
In older versions I did playlist quickly only with dragging tracks from explorer window.
0) Have you read the "READ ME FIRST" thread in its entirety before posting: YES
1) Operating System: Windows 7
2) OS Type: 64bit
3) Rekordbox version: 2.0.1
4) Using LINK: Yes, sometimes
4a) LINK Connection method: Ethernet cable to CDJ 2000, (working fine, no problems)
4b) Using with CDJs: Yes CDJ 2000 and CDJ 900
5) Hard drive / Flash drive / SD card file system: Hard Drive NTFS and USB sticks FAT 32
5a) Does the device have multiple partitions: Hard Drive has 2 partitions.
5b) If it's a flash drive, is it a U3 device: No
5c) With what utility did you format the device: Windows
6) Have you scanned your files for errors: Yes
7) Have you scanned your drive for errors: Yes
8) Is Rekordbox crashing at all: Sometimes when analyzing corrupt tracks
8a) If crashing, is it resulting in: an error message
8b) If not crashing, are there any error messages: No
9) Are you able to repeat / reproduce the problem: Yes
9a) If yes, can you do it consistently: Yes
10) Any other notes regarding your setup only: My Kaspersky is Off and Closed
Provide as much detail of the issue here:
Please sign in to leave a comment.