Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

[Solved] Large waveforms not showing for some tracks on CDJnexus

Setup: Rekordbox 2.0.1 (Windows XP SP3, 32bit), CDJ-2000nxs (1.04), Sandisk 32GB USB stick (formatted FAT32)

Issue: The large waveforms on the new Nexus decks do not appear for any tracks added to my Rekordbox library prior to updating to version 2.0.1.

I have no errors with Rekordbox (no crashing), am able to export my tracks to the USB drive, and all of them appear and play correctly (including metadata, album art, small waveform, cue points, beatgrids). However, when playing most of my tracks, the new large waveforms do not display on the player. Although I'd have to take a closer look to be certain, it appears that the large waveforms only appear for the tracks which I added to my library after updating Rekordbox to version 2.0.1.

I have reanalyzed all of my tracks multiple times, as well as formatted my drive and re-exported the tracks, but have not found a solution.

These are all WAV files, so removing them from my library to re-import them isn't much of an option due to the amount of time I've put in tagging them with the correct metadata. Am I missing something?

Justin Ryan

Please sign in to leave a comment.

7 comments

Vous devez sélectionner vos track et faire clic droit ajouter les nouvelles données. n'avez pas un triangle bleu sur toutes vos pistes qui n'affichent pas les formes d'ondes?

justan 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

After upgrading to 2.0.1 those tracks all had the blue triangle icon. I analyzed them for the missing data. This did not help. I have since analyzed the tracks again, and this also did not fix the problem.

Justin Ryan 0 votes

No. The blue triangle icon is no longer present for any of the tracks.

Justin Ryan 0 votes

I have confirmed that any of my tracks added to my collection July 8, 2012 and earlier do not show the large waveform. All tracks added on or after August 2, 2012 display properly. According to the release notes, 2.0.1 was released on September 10, 2012, so I have quite a few files which were added before I upgraded to version 2.0.1, but still analyzed correctly.

I removed one track from my collection which did not show the waveform, and then re-added this same file (by dragging and dropping into the Collection pane). This track then analyzed correctly, and now shows the waveform.

I also confirmed that the issue happens consistently, regardless of whether I export to USB, or connect directly with Pro-Link. Right-clicking and selecting "Analyze Track" does not fix the issue, and the "Analyze Missing Data" option is unavailable (grayed out).

Justin Ryan 0 votes

Upgrading to version 2.0.2, then reanalyzing all of the tracks which did not have large waveforms has solved my issue.

Justin Ryan 0 votes

thank you for this information i have just come across this issue ..i will uprade to the latest version of record box and reanalize tracks

Stuart 0 votes