Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

13 followers Follow

[CLOSED] Update 2.0.2 Crash crash crash

Pioneer, seriously, wtf????

Last night, I played a 5 h set and rekordbox crashed 6 times!!! 6!!! Mountain Loin, MacBook Retina.

And do not even think of exporting tracks to the USB Drive. It crashes and crashes and crashes...

Now, nothing is working an I cannot djing! Thanks Pioneer! How should I play my gig at weekend? Sort your faults out and bring out WORKING STUFF and UPDATES, not updates which make everything more worse than ever. I'm so angry right now!

Xador

Post is closed for comments.

42 comments

2.0.2 constantly crashing during file analysis for me in Win 7 Enterprise 64bit 4Gb Ram, NTFS Disk

Sad state of affairs.

Pioneer devs never heard of trapping and exception and dealing with it gracefully?? 

Mark Lloyd 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

That doesn't work with me. The 1st playlist of 14 tracks already crashes (not in 2.0.1)

MR.SHAKE 0 votes

The version of Rekordbox I had was the one that was automatically installed by auto-update. Last night I downloaded myself a copy from the website and simply re-installed (didn't uninstall or remove anything) and it seems to have fixed the crash issue, I have transferred about 900 tracks at once, not an issue. 

Tortue 0 votes

@Gavin: When will these problems be solved? I myself run into this issue almost every time I export my collection to whichever USB drive I've got.

On a sidenote: As I'm also an experienced software developer myself, I'm really stunned these failures still get raised in a release version of the rekordbox software.  I'm beginning to doubt if there is any interaction with a team of representatives of the end users when coding the software. If this isn't the case, I'm fairly sure you can get a representative team of "beta testers" from this topic.

Christiaan Nieuwlaat 0 votes

@Tortue I did the same thing but my rekordbox is still crashing

Jacob De Hoog 0 votes

@Gavin will this update be released for windows?

Christiaan Nieuwlaat 0 votes

@Christiaan > That was a non-public, diagnostic version only. A new release of rekordbox will be available soon.

Gavin 0 votes

rekordboks sees xdj-aero not usb not via wi-fi ... tried all the options (

what could be the problem? computer for windows

Vladimir Schekatch 0 votes

@Tibay > Please create your own thread discussing your issue along your setup and detailing how you reproduce this issue.

For all other users, please ensure you are on the latest update of rekordbox - if issues persist, please open another thread and I will help you.

Gavin 0 votes