Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

Rekordbox analysis disappearing when reopening. HELP

Just bought a new macbook pro with the latest software version of mountain lion, i tunes and recordbox, i migrated all my stuff from my old macbook but the recordbox couldn't find the correct paths to the correct itunes folder, so i deleted everything out of rekordbox and started a fresh, dragged all my tunes into folders in rekordbox. 

The tunes are all there and working properly, BUT when i close Rekordbox and reopen it all the beat analysis info is lost, I then need to analyse all the tracks again. BUT again i lose when i close it.

Even if i just analyse one track, close and reopen and its gone.

I used rekordbox for the past 2 years with not a problem, i'm sure its not my fault, i'm sure its to do with the installation of rekordbox on this computer.

Charlie

Charlie Shaw

Post is closed for comments.

3 comments

@Charlie > The engineers have asked the following:

"We think that rekordbox can't save analysis data in the PIONEER folder which he specified, because of the write permission missing.

We have 2 questions:

• The user name on the new mac is same as the old one?

• He has the write permission for the PIONEER folder location which he specified in Preferences?

[see image]

If no, he has to change the location. For exemple, a folder under his new user name."

pref.png

Gavin 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

Once i worked out how to unhide the hidden files on the new Mountain Lion OSX , i was able to redirect this to the pioneer folder.

This cured the problem. 

Thank you very much for your time.

Charlie

Charlie Shaw 0 votes

@Charlie > Great stuff, glad you got sorted and thanks for reporting back to us!

Gavin 0 votes