Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

20 followers Follow

[CLOSED] Rekordbox 2.0.3 available

Rekordbox 2.0.3 available

http://rekordbox.com/download/download.php?lang=en

rekordbox (Mac / Windows)

Ver.2.0.3 (2013.02.04)

1.Correction a problem that could cause a crash when exporting songs.

2.Correction a problem displaying the waveform on CDJ-2000nexus with 1 frame shift during a performance with "PRO DJ LINK".

3.Correction a problem causing crash CDJ during a performance with "PRO DJ LINK" where "FOLDER" is highest position in "Categories acitives" in rekordbox.

4.Correction a problem updating "Release Date" with a bad value during the execution of "Reread the tag."

michel franck

Post is closed for comments.

50 comments

To: Carwyn Gurmin, I have had this problem with Aero all the time. You always have to load a number from an USB before you load a number with Rekordbox. That should solve your problem.

But of course this is a bug, and very frustrating! If you forget your USB stick on a job your fucked, since you cant load your numbers without!

Best regards!

DJ Roed 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

Not sure if it was 2.0.3 or not but I re-anaylized all my tracks and it has helped. I had one song that 2.0.2 read 245BPM at the begining of the track and 1/4 of the way would drop to 144BPM. Now with 2.0.3 that same track now reads 144BPM all the way through. Now, I'm not sure if it was 2.0.3 or not but I never got 2.0.2 to do it...

Justin time for some Hardstyle! 0 votes

dj Roed thanks for the help mate. couldn't believe the guy at pioneer this morning he said. "... have no problems here. works fine? have you tried connecting it with he usb ?.." me: "no as it doesn't control rekordbox its for traktor serato etc" (clearly knows his products) pioneer : "...ok well we will set it up here and test it the same..." me: " you just said you have no problems with it, yet it isn't set up????? " still awaiting a call back.

starting to get on my tits now!

Carwyn Gurmin 0 votes

How did the testing go BriChi ? Any progress made ?

did a quick 4 track test and it seemed ok, will have to test more, the kids are WIDE AWAKE tonight!! lol. If they pass out soon ill go to my dj room

BriChi 0 votes

Im also having this issue with the SD Card

Has to be formatted for exFAT for the Android to read & write too ot, anyone know how to get RB to write to a exFAT media devise ?

DJccccc 0 votes

I did an update, but now i can't start rekordbox anymore :( everytime i open it it says Rekordbox.exe werkt niet meer (Dutch, means something like rekordbox doesn't work anymore. Then 2 options, search online for help or close the program.

I did several reboots, and even tried reinstalling rekordbox. It doesn't work. Can somebody help me? Got several gigs the next days and i NEED rekordbox urgently! 

Thx in advance 

X-treme 0 votes

Before I update, do all the trax need to be re-analyzed ?

When I updated from 2.0.1 to 2.0.2 I had to re-analyze everything to get the large waveform in my 2000nexus.

I dont really want to go thru that again, as most of my trax are over 180BPM and the tempo is always halfed when analyzed.

Thanks

Smurf 0 votes

nope, they don't, I only did it to see if it fixed another issue I was having where the wrong BPM was showing, the track was labeled as a 128bpm track as it should be but when I load it into the player or the 2000 the bpm was totally different like 90bpm and the wave was wrong so RB was not linking the correct data to the track

BriChi 0 votes

@Smurf, that's Hardcore huh... lol. I love the Hard Style/Trance/Dance and some Core.

But I agree with BriChis as I think I posted before. I had a song read 245BPM with 2.0.2 and corrected to 145BPM re-anaylized with 2.0.3

I did all mine and it fixed some songs I had issues with...

Justin time for some Hardstyle! 0 votes

Smurf = terror xD
got my rekordbox working again... Corrupted database was the problem.. Last backup was september so i got a lot to do before the weekend!

X-treme 0 votes

Updated mine today and re-analysed all my tracks ready for my new cdj 2000 nexus. Just hope they release them soon. Gonna sort out my playlists tomorrow and export all to a fresh SD card. The preparation continues. I haven't found any issues with the latest update.

Arwelthemonk 0 votes

ive just downloaded 2.0.3 and my bridge function to itunes doesn't appear to be working. Anyone else have the same problem ?

dominick 0 votes

Der Server who rekordbox ist hostet is very very large

Download with 17kb/s!!!!!!!!

Pioneer make it better please,

thank you

markoerregger 0 votes

Further to my post asking if I have to re-analyze everything after upgrading to 2.0.3. - Yes I have too. What a complete load of SH*TE !

Smurf 0 votes

Could you please fix the speed problem for the USB transfert ? It's kind of an issue and nothing's never done about that... 15 min for 11 songs is not light-fast...

Camille Chambefort 0 votes

@ Camille Chambefort

The transfer speed is primarily linked to the flash memory's writing speed. I do not know if there is an issue with RB regarding this. Are those 11 songs wav or aiff files?

Marian Eugen 0 votes