Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

4 followers Follow

Rekordbox 2.0.3 Bugs :(

I have been using USB sticks since the CDJ400 was out before it was "normal" to use USB in the booth. And when the 2000 came along I was jumping on the Rekordbox train with USBs and SDs. And what a ride :( I have had the 2000nxs for some months now, and never has it been more important to get the things together with Rekordbox to get the full potential off the players.

But after this weekends gigs I´m so tired.

After import and analyse some new AIFF tunes from Beatport to RB and export to my SD this has happend:

* The first grid marker was on many tracks on the second and third kick after export.

* The album name was in the artist field after export.

* The coverart was grey on many of the tracks after export.

I know this maybe is small bugs, but its aboute time to get this program on the same level as its competitors.

I have never been closer to start using my expensive CDJs to control Traktor 2.6. In that way I can get my players to work the way I want. Except that a have to use my computer :(

But if that is the case, I could keept my old CDJ 2000 to do that...  

Regards

Trygve/Touchdown.

TouchDown

Please sign in to leave a comment.

4 comments

I agree. Pioneer is the leader in DJ equipment for sure but if I really did reviews, I would give their equipment a 6/7 stars out of 10. Mostly because of Rekordbox. Is that fair? Sure it is. If we are forced (Nexus, features that only work with RB) to use RB with the Pioneer equipment and Rekordbox holds the equipment back, the equipment is only as good as the software.

So IMO, Pioneer should spend more time and money getting RB above the bar Vs. making more equipment that will only be held back by RB. Do we really need a new CDJ/DJM right now? NO! Nexus just came out and isn't that future proof or something like that? So RB must take top priority! Not just patches to fix things not working correctly but also evolve RB into a program DJ's really want. Pioneer should want its customers to say, RB is all I need and that clearly is not the case so far as many customers state, I want this program or that program instead.

Justin time for some Hardstyle! 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

The latest version is 2.0.3 is totally bug ridden I have to agree. Frankly native instruments must be laughing their heads off about the nexus set up at such an abomination of system. I have had the players since September and we seem to get one issue fixed then 5 others appear.RB is key to the success of the nexus system and its frankly substandard. 

PaulM72 0 votes

Oh boy! I just switched to AIFF... crosses fingers for the future when all my converting is done!

Who made Rekordbox? Did Pioneer hire people to come work for them at Pioneer or did Pioneer hire a company to build RB?

Justin time for some Hardstyle! 0 votes