Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

Feature request: folder structure in collection and sorting options

Hello dear forum,

what's about a folder structure within the collection? Or an option in the prefs of viewing the collection classical or in folders (release / album). And i would like to save the sorting like artist or title or track for exporting to usb-device, so the sorting would not be done by the player. I decide in the exporting, how the sorting should proceeded.

Or an option to reorganize the collection or renumber the tracks, so the sorting can specified in this way like a back door.

DJ Wile C

Please sign in to leave a comment.

9 comments

@Wile C > Thanks for your comments and suggestions. I'm happy to tell you that this suggestion (folder structures) has been put forward to the engineers already and we hope for its inclusion at some later stage. In the meantime, the only option is playlists.

Gavin 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

Sorry, that's just repeated, on a tablet today . unintentionally sent it more than once

DJccccc 0 votes

And what's about savable / exportable resorting internal renumbering of the collection/files? So the CDJs can obtain the sorting of the applied usb-device?

DJ Wile C 0 votes

And what's about an option, to save the cuepoints and hotcues within the mp3 as an private tag ??!

DJ Wile C 0 votes