Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 followers Follow

[SOLVED] Active loop question

I hacve a question about saving active loops in Rekordbox.  I can save a active loop in rekordbox, no problem sofar. But when I load that track a next time in rekordbox and if I press cue in Rekordbox the tracks skips to the starting point of that active loop. I can click on the saved cue piont at the beginning of the track and it cues on the first beat. But when the track reaches that active loop it doesnt play that loop. It does indicate the loop with the red marking.

I dont have cdj 2000 nexus and I dont know anayone who does. So I cant find out what happens on a cdj. My question is basicly.  When I export that track on a USB stick and I play that usb on a cdj will it play that active loop? Because it doesnt in rekordbox. I downloaded rekordbox because I now ( since the summer ) mix on controller and I have my third gig in 2 weeks. I just want to be prepared if the moments comes I have to use cdjs in a club settng. Something I cant wait to do

Thanks in advance

Maurits R

Maurits Rotte

Post is closed for comments.

6 comments

it will play the acticve loop automatically when it reached that point only on the CDJ 2000 Nexus, not on any other player at this time nor RB

BriChi 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

Thanks, Its all clear to me now. Now I have to wait to my first change to play on the 2000 Nexus.

In the mean time I keep staring at the player and the waveform in rekordbox en pretend I own one :D

Maurits Rotte 0 votes

Hello!

Will it be possible in the future to use active loops with other (older) players than the 2000 nexus? And is it possible to store more than one active loop?

Thanks and cheers from Seoul.

Robin Sung 0 votes