0) Have you read the "READ ME FIRST" thread in its entirety before posting: Yes, I swear it!
1) Operating System: Windows 7
2) OS Type: 32bit
3) Rekordbox version: 2.0.3
4) Using LINK: Yes
4b) Using with CDJs: Yes (if yes, list them) 2 x CDJ 2000 Firmware 4.20
5) Hard drive / Flash drive / SD card file system: FAT32
5a) Does the device have multiple partitions: No
5b) If it's a flash drive, is it a U3 device: Unsure
5c) With what utility did you format the device: HP USB Formatting Utility
6) Have you scanned your files for errors: Yes
7) Have you scanned your drive for errors: Yes
8) Is Rekordbox crashing at all: No
8b) If not crashing, are there any error messages: Yes
9) Are you able to repeat / reproduce the problem: No
9a) If yes, can you do it consistently: No
Provide as much detail of the issue here:
Hi guys ,
I have a problem with my USB with Rekordbox on it while using it on 2 x the CDJ 2000. My CDJ's and also other CDJ's keep repeating this error (E8302 (B194) Error) and not once in a gig , no sometimes 3 or 4 times on 1 night ! I've reanalysed my tracks , formated my USB , I tried everything but nothinh works.
I'm using the Corsair Flash Survivor Stealth 64gb USB (3.0) and my mate is also using this product , but doesn't have the problems like I do. Everytime I put my USB in the computer AFTER using Rekordbox or on a CDJ it asks to control my USB for problems/bugs and every time I'm 'repairing' it is useless.
After 2 months I thought , why not ask ? I'm very patience normally , but now I'm getting crazy and the crowd is also getting crazy of those silent moments. I hope you guys can help me , because I'm hopeless at this moment.