Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 followers Follow

'Save' grid adjustments in rekordbox

Hi all

I made some changes to the beat grid of a track in Rekordbox last night, and then exported it onto my USB drive.

When I put it in the CDJ however, the new adjustments were not there and it was as though I had not done anything to the track.

Do I need to 'save' the changes I made to the track before exporting?  How is this done?

Thanks,

Nate

Nate Schilman

Please sign in to leave a comment.

2 comments

I've noticed this from time to time, like missing cue points (usually the first) or a hot cue here and there.  Always thought It was me forgetting to set it.  Now I'm starting to rethink and that this is a bug.  Since it just happened after reading this, sure enough...Rekordbox shows the cuepoint and the USB in the CDJ does not.  If I export the playlist again, the hotcue (in this case) appears in the CDJ.  So, looks like a bug...

pope 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

I'm wondering how to do this as well. I have a bunch of tracks that do not start on the first beat, and when I adjust the tracks via the dropdown arrow on bottom right corner of track, there is no way to save this as a re-analyzed track. The only way to save these changes is to put these as a hot cue / memory, but it will not do anything to the master track. If there is a way to save changes to the Beatgrid without hot cues / memory, someone please fill me in!

Jonnie King 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink