Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

1 follower Follow

"My Settings" option for CDJ2000?

Hi guys,

I'm about to play for the first time this week and I'm currently sorting all my tracks out in Rekordbox. The "My Settings" seems really useful as I want to have a couple of settings like master-tempo on, but I'm not sure whether it'll work on the CDJ2000s or if it's a nexus only feature?

Also, the initial cue points are WAY off most of the time, and when I adjust them with the play/pause and cue buttons rekordbox doesn't seem to save them. Do I have to use the memory function for this or do I then have to load them on the CDJs? Not sure if that last sentence makes sense, but what I basically want is load a track up, hit cue and be at the first beat of the song.

Thanks in advance :-)!

Mischa

Please sign in to leave a comment.

2 comments

I believe as of now the settings loading is for select decks like the Nexus, The 2000mk1 is not part of it unless Pioneer chooses to implement in a furtre FW update

BriChi 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

Unfortunately the system structure of the CDJ-2000 does not allow this particular function, regardless of firmware update. As for your initial cue points being off the mark, please try re-analysing them as it's possible they were imported / analysed using an earlier version of rekordbox.

Pulse 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink