Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

4 followers Follow

[SOLVED] Active loops and sometimes cue points missing after exporting to USB and using on nexus decks.

I have searched the stickys and the forums for these problems and have not found a match.... So here it goes..

After I export to USB stick and it has also happened on an SD card:

1. Active loops will be missing.

2. If not missing, sometimes they will have moved to a different loop point in the track. Usually the beginning loop I have

set in the track instead of the ending loop point which is where I have been setting my active loops.

3. I have also noticed some cue and normal loop points missing on occasion.

Facts: 

1. This is not on all of the tracks. Just a select few. Maybe 1 out of 10 tracks I export to usb this will happen to.

2. I have formatted the usb sticks completely and done a fresh export and it will still happen. 

3. After formatting, and re-exporting sometimes more than a couple times I can usually get it right. But this

can be extremely frustrating. 

I always prep my tracks on my computer. Export to USB. Then play on the Nexus decks.

My equipment is 2000 nexus decks. Windows 7 PC for pre-prep.  The culprit usb sticks have been a PNY 8

and 16 gig stick. The culprit SD card has been a patriot 16 gig. I am a little apprehensize to believe it could

possibly be the usb sticks or sd because it has happened on more than one of them. Also, I am running 2.0.2

on the RB software currently. 

Any ideas? Thanks much!

Danny

Post is closed for comments.

10 comments

I thought this was covered in another thread but I can't find it.  I've seen this happen sporadically with memory and Hot Cues when exporting a playlist.  Maybe one or two out of 24 tracks will drop a cue point on export to USB.  Exporting it again usually makes it appear.  Double export has been added to my workflow.  System: Win7 RB v2.0.3 CDJ2000 classic v4.20

pope 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

yup, so annoying! I did a fresh export on Friday night to use for my 2 gigs yesterday and noticed a couple of tracks had no wave, cues or bpm info that was in RB

BriChi 0 votes

Well, I guess it is good that I am not the only one. Maybe this can get some attention then.

Danny 0 votes

I don't only get this on the nexus in the club, but also on my cdj-350's at home..

DJ HeroS 0 votes

Hi, have same prob, have 2 USB s one as a
Back up, and randomly hot cues and active loops
Dissappear ! There's no pattern to it
Just random, also have to shut down rekordbox
First and reboot before transferring on to
USB as sometimes beat grid downbeat is incorrect
This has been going on for a while
Am upto date with firmware and software,and this was happening on earliar
Versions to ie. 1.6. Cdj and 2.02 rekord box am on 1.10. And 2.03
Now and still same random things happening
Any suggestions?
Ct

Clive titheradge 0 votes

Any mod input or anything on this topic? Hopefully there is a resolution in the future.

Danny 0 votes

In my experience, responses to threads are sporadic.  I have launched several with no ack from tech support at all.  It is interesting that a thread that is of dubious merit (you know the one) garnered a response in light of others of more technical merit.

pope 0 votes

@pope > There are an awful lot of threads for us to get through but we will get through them all.

For users that are having issues could you please send us the following:

DB (database) file, "USBANLZ" folder in "PIONEER" folder and the music files?

Gavin 0 votes

Closed due to lack of response. If issues remain, please open individual threads and post the requested information.

Gavin 0 votes