Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

1 follower Follow

Quantized acapellas not loading waves?

Hi, 

I have quantized all my acapellas with beats at the start and finish so the quantize feature on the CDJS works! This was fine with the CDJ 2000s, i have just got the CDJ 2000 NXS players and no waves are loading up on them when i load up an acapella?

What is strange is one of the acapellas does load up properly and shows all the waves and for some reason this acapella has a strange tick shown on rekordbox, why? this is the only track to have this tick.

Also how can i get all my acapellas working again so that all waves show and the grids are displayed on the Nexus players? 

Here is the tick i am referring to on Rekordbox: http://i50.tinypic.com/142bprp.jpg

LeeHardy

Please sign in to leave a comment.

2 comments

For some reason by deleting all the acapellas from my collection then re-importing them the waves now load up.

i still have the issue with the tick (shown in the picture) does anyone no what this is for ? Strange that its only on one track

LeeHardy 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

One way around this would have been to re-analyse the tracks as it could have been that the tracks were imported in an earlier version of rekordbox and thus did not maintain the waveforms when it was updated.

As for the tick, that indicates that you have it in the TAG LIST. You can open that pane and remove it to clear the tick mark.

Pulse 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink