Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

Playlist Track sequence not duplicated in RB

When I import music into RB the track sequence is not maintained. Is there a setting that fixes this?

Torch

Please sign in to leave a comment.

16 comments

if you want in alphabetical order and the number sequence to be from 1-xxx then sort by alphabet and right click on the title column and "renumber track order"

BriChi 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

I do not see that option; "renumber track order" when I right click on the title column.  :(

Eduardo Serrano Suzan 0 votes

it's there, trust me, make sure you left click on it first so it sorts properly and then right click on it and renumber like in the pic

BriChi 0 votes

Brichi, I cannot do left click or right click, I have a Mac laptop and there is no right or left buttons.  I do how ever, do control click and this is what I see...  Any ideas?

yes, ctrl click is the same as right clicking, I have my trackpad setup so the right side is right click so i got so used to it, 

you have to sort first by that column in a playlist, in that pic you are in collection view, you HAVE to be in the playlist you want to sort and renumber

BriChi 0 votes

I see.  Yup, that was my mistake I was not on the play list.  Thank you.  I have entered another case, can you help me with that?  it is on Rekordbox section

no problem, glad that worked out, i will go look for the other

BriChi 0 votes

Maybe there's a misunderstanding. I don't wanna sort or renumber anything. I want RB to simply copy the playlist I import into it so I DON"T have to sort or renumber.

Torch 0 votes

James, where are you importing the playlist in from? From iTunes? 

BriChi 0 votes

ok, I never use iTunes but I will mess around with it later and see what's up too

BriChi 0 votes

right from folders, I download most of my music from promo pools into folders on my computer, and then drop them into RB and organize from there. Even when I was on serato I never used iTunes

BriChi 0 votes

James, I just imported a bunch of tracks to an iTunes playlist, moved them around in a random non alphabetical order, went to RB, Bridge, and then right clicked on that playlist and imported it and it came over in the exact order i had it numbered 1-17 in the preferred order i set. I did a screen capture video to show you what I did, please let me know if this is not what you are talking about. hope this helps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UchFJen8osA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

BriChi 0 votes