Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

How to make tracks load to the first beat automatically

Hi All,

Newbie to rekord box here!

quickie - I'm putting tracks into rekordbox - it analyses them - how do i make it so that they load to the first beat automatically on the CDJ?

Thanks for any help or advice

x

elastic1

Please sign in to leave a comment.

18 comments

Oh ok, well i have the 2000's - but i'd like to know on the 2000 nexus too if it's different on there....?

Thanks

elastic1 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

not sure of the 2000's but on the nexus you go to the menu and set the auto cue level to 1st memory point

BriChi 0 votes

ok, so theres no settings or anything in rekordbox that i need to change when its analysing the tracks?

elastic1 0 votes

nope

you can make the setting in the export area if you load your settings through usb drives like I do

BriChi 0 votes

ah yes i will do that, could you maybe explain what i'd need to do there please? 

Thanks for this help, really appreciate it :)

elastic1 0 votes

if you own the Nexus' you can export your settings to like pitch, MT on/off, cue level, etc..... you set all that up in the settings area of rb, then on the cdj when you plug in the usb drive, you can hit "menu/load" to load all your saved settings

BriChi 0 votes

So i can only do that with the nexus, not the regular 2000's?

elastic1 0 votes

someone please correct me if I am wrong, But i am 99% sure you cannot do this on the original 2000's, it's a Nexus feature

BriChi 0 votes

So when i put my USB stick into the CDJ 2000, i will just have to manually put it to the first beat?

elastic1 0 votes

no, you can go into your cdj menu and set the auto cue level to the memory point setting, that setting is then saved so you do not have to do this every time

BriChi 0 votes

So on the CDJ 2000 (NOT NEXUS) i will have to manually cue to the first beat?

elastic1 0 votes

correct, BUT you can set the memory point on the track in RB and when you load the track on the 2000, you just have to hit the --> arrow to the right of the deck called CUE/LOOP CALL

BriChi 0 votes

Ah right ok, sadly i have hundreds of tracks to do so i cant really sit and go through each one and set a memory point on everyone.

elastic1 0 votes

i have hundreds of thousands of tracks and its no bother to do it when your playing it takes < 5 secs

Nick Hilton 0 votes

yes, keep in mind once you set them on the deck, you can hit the memory button so it saves it

BriChi 0 votes