Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

4 followers Follow

feature request: selective dynamic analysis

I would like to be able to select a specific track and be able to right click>analyze dynamic or right click>analyze normal.

The music i have in rekordbox is mostly modern, created using computers, with a constant bpm. But i also have alot of older tracks, for example funk, that vary in speed. For these tracks i would like to be able to selectively choose to analyze using a different method.

i think this would be a usefull addition to the software.

Diego

Please sign in to leave a comment.

6 comments

U can already do that, just go into preferences and change it then choose what u want.

For myself,  I  do a list with tracks I want to analyze in dynamic mode and just do that but as "standard" I have it set on normal mode.

Fredrik F 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

@Diego > Yup, its in the preferences setting which method of analysis you wish to choose.

Gavin 0 votes

@Gavin> I'm aware the option exists in the preferences. its just a bit of a hassle going into preferences, changing it, then analyze that 1 track, and then change it back. thats why i thought it would be handy to have the option to do that in the right click menu. Minor adittion but would make the workflow alot easier/faster.

@fredrik> yeah for the time being i think ill do that.

Diego 1 vote

Its easy to do a playlist and drag&drop the files u want to analyze, and just delete them from the list when u are finished :-)

Fredrik F 0 votes

I would like to control RB on my laptop with my cdj like HID mode traktor and Serato... Only ask for this simple feature 100 times... you would think that it would do it already... Lets go Pioneer...

DJ Pete 0 votes

Turfer my request probably can't be done... It probably can only be done using a USB.. Which they can figure a way to do it using a USB and a HUB to link everything together... But who know what these guys are doing??? RB can't do what HID mode can,,, Yet they want us to use RB??? That is the reason they gave us Serato HID... Its cause RB blows.. And they know it.. We got hosed, bamboozled... I guarantee the next gen players and RB will be able to do what im asking for... That is when I have a live show of me smashing my Pio gear and Buying another brand... .

DJ Pete 0 votes