Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

1 follower Follow

Problem reading exported tunes on cdj850k causing it to freeze

0) Have you read the "READ ME FIRST" thread in its entirety before posting: Yes

1) Operating System: Win 8

2) OS Type: 64bit 

3) Rekordbox version: 2.07 

4) Using LINK: No

4a) LINK Connection method: n/a

4b) Using with CDJs: 2x cdj 850k

5) Hard drive / Flash drive / SD card file system: FAT32 

5a) Does the device have multiple partitions: No 

5b) If it's a flash drive, is it a U3 device: usb sandisk 32gb cruzer blades

5c) With what utility did you format the device: win 8

6) Have you scanned your files for errors: Yes

7) Have you scanned your drive for errors:Yes

8) Is Rekordbox crashing at all: No

8a) If crashing, is it resulting in

8b) If not crashing, are there any error messages: No 

9) Are you able to repeat / reproduce the problem: Yes

9a) If yes, can you do it consistently:  Yes

10) Any other notes regarding your setup only:

Provide as much detail of the issue here:

This problem has occurred with me before an i fixed it by double formatting my usb's and installing rekordbox and all my collection on another pc so i know the problem must lie with rekordbox.. But anyway here it is.. I  imported some new tunes into my rekordbox collection added them to a couple of playlists  and exported firstly my new tunes from my collection and then the updated playlists (deleting the old and replacing the old) but when i try and play these new tunes it causes my cdj's to crash it is identical with both usb sticks whether i try and play them through my playlist on the cdj or whether i find them by there track and even the tunes that were fine before adding the new ones are causing the cdj to freeze and i have to turn it on an off.. I have tried deleting both the playlist and the newly exported tracks from both my collection and off the usb sticks (within rekordbox) re-importing and then exporting without the playlists and the problem still persists when this happened before at this point any tracks that i now try to export onto my usb's will behave in the same manner.. I am confident that the problem lies with rekordbox but was hoping for an explanation and a fix that doesn't require a complete re-installation of rekordbox followed by re-formatting my usb sticks and having to re-import my whole collection again..

Thanks

Joseph Ives

Please sign in to leave a comment.