Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

[OPEN] Rekordbox Waveforms Not saving

Hello

I am using version 2.2.0 of rekordbox on my MBP. I have moved all of my files from Traktor over to rekordbox and anaylzed the entire collection. When i moved all my files over it transferred all of the cue points with no problems. The problem i am having is after i close rekordbox. Once i have closed the program and reopen it all of my Waveforms are gone, it keeps all my cue point information just no waveforms. The only waveforms it has kept are from 1 small playlist but other than that i have to re-analyze my entire music collection every time i open it.

I have read on another thread that this can be caused by problems related to the folder where it holds the analyzed songs - i have made sure that i can access this folder with no problems so it does not seem to be the issue. 

I have tried to delete rekordbox and reinstall in on my computer and this has also not solved the issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Ryan 

Ryan C

Please sign in to leave a comment.

4 comments

@Ryan > When you deleted and reinstalled rekordbox, did you wipe out the hidden database folders?

Pulse 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

yes i did wipe out the hidden database folders - it did not make any difference. 

When i first transfer my library into rekordbox there are no problems. The problem generates when you click on the 'bridge' function and drag all your music over again to update the rekordbox library. I edit my waveforms and such in traktor and then just use bridge and redrag the songs to reflect my changes. It keeps the cue points but will delete waveforms of most of the songs. I have read in some other rekordbuddy forms that this is a common problem that people are having with rekordbox 2.0.2 - everyone is having the problem happen when updating their rekordbox library from the 'bridge' tab.

Ryan C 0 votes

I have CDJ 2000 Nexus players and I'm having the same problem.... But I suppose this is not a pressing issue to Pioneer.  Very disappointing. 

DJ D. Jones 0 votes

any thoughts pioneer? this is becoming very frustrating.

Ryan C 0 votes