Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 followers Follow

[SOLVED] Can't log into Rekordbox

Getting error when logging into Kuvo, everytime. "fix your internet connection environment and try again".  

Made a new Kuvo account, same issue.

Turned Firewall off, same issue.

HOW DO I FIX THIS?! Rekordbox 3.0.2 was fine.  Can't access any of my music due to this update, and i have gigs coming up.

Kyle Vincent

Post is closed for comments.

16 comments

MAJOR PROBLEMS SIGNING INTO REKORDBOX LADS AFTER DOWNLOADING NEW VERSION...ALREADY GOT A KUVO ACCOUNT SO THATS NOT THE ISSUE BUT AFTER TRYING TO SIGN IN IT COMES UP "FIX YOUR INTERNET ENVIROMENT" I'VE REMOVED IT 3 TIMES DOWNLOADED & INSTALLED IT AGAIN BUT YET SAME MESSAGE APPEARS??....ANY HELP MUCH APPRECIATED??

john devlin 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

Are either of you trying to connect while you have both wireless and wired internet connections active?

@john > Please turn off your caps lock when posting.

Pulse 0 votes

sorry  not  to sure what you mean i was under the impression it didnt matter if you were connected to the internet or not??

john devlin 0 votes

After you have initially setup the program, no, but for the first run / registration, yes.

Pulse 0 votes

only wireless network active is my  bt router which i am connected to when trying to open rekordbox

john devlin 0 votes

Still waiting for an update guys, we haven't forgotten about you!

Pulse 0 votes

There may be a couple of reasons why this happens, but for the time being, please try the following work-around:

1. Log in to  KUVO.com on a Web browser and click DOWNLOAD ACCOUNT KEY on your account page to download the djprofile.nxs file. 
  2. On the login window of rekordbox when it is launched, click ”You are not connected to the internet” and select the downloaded djprofile.nxs file.

If you still have trouble, please post back to this thread.

Pulse 0 votes

Yep I still have a problem.

I had a Kuvo account. Reinstalled my system, so need to log in to Rekordbox. And Can't do it in any way. I tried both:

1. Password recovery procedure using rekordbox launching window. You can see process and the results on slides with a name "password recovery". All the process shown & attached appeas and finishes not more than in a 15-20 seconds.
  2. New account registration using hyperlink "click here" under "Account Registration" title. You can see process and the results on slides with a name "Account registration". All the process shown appeas and fifnishes not more than in a 15-20 seconds.

Both ways do not leads me to any positive result.

I have to use my rekordbox very often and it's a very urgent issue for me.

Please do let me know any way to recovery my password or register a new account.

Alex.In 0 votes

I just registered an account and had no errors, perhaps there is something redirecting or blocking your web traffic. Could you please run a malware scan on your computer? I recommend Malwarebytes.

Pulse 0 votes

I wondered that I didn't removed anything after scanning, but it helped!)

Thank you very much for the answer!;)

Alex.In 0 votes

Awesome - marking this topic as solved and closed; if you have any further questions, please open a new topic and we'll be happy to help you out.

Pulse 0 votes