Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

Feature Requests

• When viewing the "match" settings, it would be great to add another criteria option to the existing ones of Key, colour, rating etc.. This option would be : playlist and/or tag list. 

• Also in matching - having to swap between which player is being referenced, player A or player B, is a bit fiddly when you're maybe trying to test some combinations quickly, some sort of keyboard shortcut would be great.

• To be able to determine what playlists a track is part of, if any.

scribblerdnb

Please sign in to leave a comment.

8 comments

• To be able to determine what playlists a track is part of, if any.

already there   

attached a pic

BriChi 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

@scribblerdnb > Did you mean on the players (to show which playlists the track is on)?

Pulse 0 votes

Hello. Can i add my request too? I would like that the "rating on the go" function on the cdj2000nexus would be available by playing in rekodbox via computer link. Thank you in advance Pulse;)

Mateusz Kasprzak 0 votes

I play most in rekordbox pc link and i can save my cues, loops etc in pc rekordbox from my cdjs but not rating...come on....:(

Mateusz Kasprzak 0 votes

Beside this i dont use laptop while playing via pc link...you know that competitors can control they music management software directly from decks...i have no hope to browse and select the tracks on pc by the rotary knob on cdj, but this..

Mateusz Kasprzak 0 votes

Thanks BriChi!

But still requesting the match track additions above.

scribblerdnb 0 votes