Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

Crash Rekordbox 3.1 & 3.2, when open Rekordbox player with waveform. Help!

I have crash Rekordbox 3.1 & 3.2, when I open Rekordbox player, with waveform (not simple player). I have OC Windows 7, SP 1. Not connecting any usb devices & dj equipments.

But, I do not this problem on my laptop,  with OC Windows 8.1 & Rekordbox 3.0.2

Please Help!

Valizer Ivan

Please sign in to leave a comment.

10 comments

I am having exactly the same problem with service pack 1 of windows 7 & have checked system requirements and my laptop is more than capable of running the program spec wise. Version 2.2.4 works fine, since that every version of 3 crashes. Some versions of 3 i can get tracks into rekordbox and it reads/analyzes the files & plays them fine in the bottom section. As soon as i drag file into top section for zoomed in waveform display it just crashes and "unexpected application error" pops up.

Any help would be much appreciated as this is getting really frustrating as most people i know are not having issues with it.

Paul Batten 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

Go into the preferences and uncheck this box:

Screen Shot 2015-04-10 at 12.41.09 PM.png

Please let me know if that helps.

Pulse 0 votes

From what version was this option in the preferences Pulse?

Version 3.2.1 wont even load up on my laptop it just comes up with "unexpected application error" as soon as i click on icon, so i hope in an earlier version.

Thanks for getting back so quick.

Paul Batten 0 votes

3.2.0 loads up fine but obviously with the issue but this option is not in the preferences. :-(

Paul Batten 0 votes

@Pulse please, give me instructions to. I dont found this options in the preferences

Valizer Ivan 0 votes

@Valizer > You need to install 3.2.1 - visit rekordbox.com to download the latest version.

Pulse 0 votes

@Pulse I installed ver 3.2.1. but rekordbox crush at once when i opening the application

Valizer Ivan 0 votes

@Valizer > I will send you an email to the address from which you registered your forum account.

Pulse 0 votes

@Paul and @Valizer > Can you guys check the folder of the file I sent you to see if a crash log was created there?

Pulse 0 votes