Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

4 followers Follow

Can't register rekordbox 3.0

I have tried to register as instructed, but i haven't gotten any emails to activate my account. I uninstalled the previous version before installing 3.0 and now i can't use it because i can't activate my account on Kuvo. Is there a place where i could get the previous version install file until this activation gets sorted? i have to prepare for a gig..

Kube

Please sign in to leave a comment.

18 comments

@Kube > Have you checked your spam folder etc in your email account?

Gavin 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

Yes, i have checked everything. I tried registering with a second email address, didn't get a confirmation to that one either. 

Kube 0 votes

i am having the same problem, can you please help, i have registered my account, sent the e-mail address i want everything sent to & i was suppose to be receiving a registration URL in the e-mail but i have not received anything as of yet, i have done this about 4 or 5 times now, and i need to access my music as i have a few things this weekend

Chris Travis 0 votes

@Chris > Sorry, there's nothing the forum can do to assist with a failed registration; chances are you missed clicking on the last step to confirm your registration (apparently the designers of the site have changed the display to make it more apparent there's ONE MORE STEP). Please try again, if it rejects it because of your email address already being in use with the system, either try recovery or register another email address.

Pulse 0 votes

Hello, I have the same issue. I tried registering with  KUVO and Rekorbox with 2 different emails but havent received any confirmation email to go activate the account. I have checked in every folder"spam, trash, ect". Please advice!

Roxy

Djroxy11 0 votes

same issue here, i created a test one on my AOL account (my gmail one worked fine when 3.0 was released last month) and I still have not received an email, I checked spam and inbox too

BriChi 0 votes

sort it out pioneer/recordbox i had alot of messing around the other night becuase i had to re download the older recordbox and upload all my music once again to recordbox and time was short... i have tried to register about 10 times now, done everything it says but i never receive an e-mail, i have used 3 different e-mail addresses but no luck.. why have you brought KUVO into this, everything was running smooth with the older version but now you have to have a nightmare in registering everything.. i want to get into the new recordbox to have a play around with it, and get things organised 

Chris Travis 0 votes

A message from the engineers on the registration process:

|

Please ensure that “create my account” is clicked after you entered all the necessary information.

A new window to check the information you entered will open.

After making sure all the information is correct, click “sign up”.

Once “sign up” is clicked, an email titled [subject:welcome to kuvo] will be sent to your email address you entered to complete the process of creating your account.

The email you received includes a URL to validate the email you sent.

e.g. https://kuvo.com/dj/login/?key=xxxxxx

Click the URL included in the email to complete the process of creating your account.

Then, “your kuvo account has been successfully created” appears on the screen.  

After completing the registration, you will not receive any more email.

The above is all the process of creating your account.

After creating your account, please click the URL below and use the email address and password you used for registration to enter your profile.

https://kuvo.com/dj/login/

|

Gavin 0 votes

pioneeer i am not having a go, i just want this sorting, i have already done every single one of them steps about 10 times but i still do not receive an e-mail,  i used 3 different e-mails, checked every folder & file, in junk deleted, i even checked if i have put a block on this e-mail address, but yet i am still to receive the e-mail with the URL for my acccount & password, i have done everything correctly but still nothing

Chris Travis 0 votes

i have now also tried about 5 more times, i have tried with hotmail, gmail, aol & yahoo, and no e-mail goes to either account with a verification URL so i can register my account with KUVO, getting a bit beyond a joke now, plus my older recordbox is playing up a bit so not the best at the minuite, when is this going to be sorted out?? i have looked at trying to contact KUVO support, but i cant find an e-mail aaddress were someone will reply to me, do you have one so that i can contact them

Chris Travis 0 votes

I did not receive an email until I clicked on "SIGN UP" AFTER you click "create account"

so I did the following

1. entered username, email, password

2. clicked "create account"

3. the next page say account created but THEN you have to click "sign up" and THEN I got the email to finish up

BriChi 0 votes

and you my freind are a star, and i am obviously a retard, but i thought that meant sign up again what i had done before so never pressed it, but that is what you haave to do an i thank you very much, clear advice!!!

Chris Travis 0 votes

no problem, Maybe Pioneer can make it more obvious somehow in the writing

BriChi 0 votes

well you would think so, and they proberbly will, but yes i thought once i signed up all of that process was done and waited for the e-mail, and judging by a few people they are doing the same thing, but problem solved now and i appreciate it the good advise take it easy mate, and sorry to pioneer for bombarding the thread

Chris Travis 0 votes

All, we are sorry for the confusion during this process. The web developers are going to make a change to the page to make this process a little easier. Thank you for your feedback.

Gavin 0 votes

it's all good glad the issue is sorted out was a bit confusing, and the new recordbox is looking great with some fantastic new stuff, now it seems with me abusing comments on the thread i have now become a web designer, just send the cheque in the post haaaaaaaaaaa

Chris Travis 0 votes

try just like me hahahah.. fnly i crtd it!!!fckin hpyyyy!!!heeee jst creat a acnt in KUVooooooo thn dnt cre abt cmfmtion email...thn u gonna click, Forgtn passwrd!!! thn u'll be snt a reset passwrd email u gnna reset it and then UR DONE!!! :D :D

Kumkuditha Geeth 0 votes