Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

4 followers Follow

Kuvo registration not working

I've been trying to register with Kuvo for a week.  I've tried about 4-5 times using 2 different email addresses.  The registration verification email never arrives, and I got no response by emailing kuvo_support@db.pioneer.co.jp.

I have used a Gmail address and a "regular" email address, and it just doesn't work.

Can anyone help?

David Brien

Please sign in to leave a comment.

14 comments

Guys, I know its now 2016, but I'm int he same boat, except I never get a "sign up" button. Once ive entered all my info and clicked to proceed, I get the pop up window asking if I want to subscribe to their two newsletters, and I click to continue and I get a new page with this text (and no more buttons or options):

Create a new rekordbox account.

Your account has not yet been validated.
You will receive an email with a link to confirm your account.

You must access the URL in the email within 72 hours after receiving it to activate your account.
If you do not receive such email after a period of time, you could have input an incorrect email address.
Scott Everett 1 vote
Comment actions Permalink

I have searched my junk mail on both accounts - there's nothing there.

David Brien 0 votes

@David >

Please ensure that “create my account” is clicked after you entered all the necessary information. A new window to check the information you entered will open. After making sure all the information is correct, click “sign up”.  Once “sign up” is clicked, an email titled [subject:welcome to kuvo] will be sent to your email address you entered to complete the process of creating your account.

The email you received includes a URL to validate the email you sent. 

e.g.  https://kuvo.com/dj/login/?key=xxxxxx 

Click the URL included in the email to complete the process of creating your account,then, “your kuvo account has been successfully created” appears on the screen. After completing the registration, you will not receive any more email.

The above is all the process of creating your account.  After creating your account, please click the URL below and use the email address and password you used for registration to enter your profile. 

https://kuvo.com/dj/login/ 

Pulse 0 votes

Thanks for the response. I am a web developer so I know the procedure for registering an account. I have followed your steps and the kuvo site says something like "awaiting verification , you will get an email with a verification link" but this just never arrives, as if your system is down. Are you sure your system is working and sending emails? Seems like it doesn't work. Please check for my registration attempt with my email address which is Davidbrien@gmail.com so you can troubleshoot from that perspective. I've been trying for 7 or 8 days now

David Brien 0 votes

I'm not familiar with the back end, I'll pass the address and info along to the KUVO team and see if they can address it. I've removed your address for anti-spam.

Pulse 0 votes

Just to add more specific detail:

I have tried with 2 different email addresses and after trying to create an account I get to this screen:

Your account has not yet been validated.

Account name: DJ_funkbomb

Emaildavid@asiliaafrica.comPasswordFor security reason, password is not displayed.You will receive an email with a link to confirm your account. You must access the URL in the email within 72 hours after receiving it to activate your account.

[CAUTION] You will receive an email from the following address: kuvo_support@db.pioneer.co.jp Please ensure that this email address is not filtered out.

However due to the fact that the email never arrives at 2 different account, and is not in my junk folder, I can only assume the registration service is not working.

David Brien 0 votes

Dear Pioneer,

I am user DJ Sjoerd Coens from the Netherlands and at my account also the same problem, I think many more DJ's have this problem. In my Network I heared from several people.

Take some action please.

E-mail info@ditisdjsjoerd.nl or sjacoe@gmail.com

Thx.

Sjoerd Coens 0 votes

Hi Sjoerd and Jeff

Perhaps we are getting no help here because Pulse's first reply was ticked as an answer - don't know who decided that since my problem remains.

I think I should start a new thread so that it's not answered - I recommend you add your support below that.

David Brien 0 votes

So a friend just showed me what I was doing wrong, and I got my confirmation email.

After you enter in your contact info and click create account, the next screen looks like it's confirming what you entered and you're done. However, you aren't, you have to click the sign up button on the next page.

Not good web design at all.

Jeff Scroggin 0 votes

Wow hahahahhaah I have to laugh at what terrible design that is.   Pioneer, that is embarrassingly crap design - thanks for staying completely away from all design standards and for making me click create account twice when it makes no sense to do so.

Thanks Jeff!  Appreciate the help.

David Brien 0 votes

I had to go re-check to make sure I wasn't missing something here.  I wasn't.  Just like I wasn't satisfied with my rant until now.

So after Pioneer tells you:

"You will receive an email with a link to confirm your account. You must access the URL in the email within 72 hours after receiving it to activate your account."

You must actually IGNORE that message and click "SIGN UP" because otherwise you'll die waiting for that email.  

Sheeze.

Ok rant over. 

David Brien 0 votes

LOL, so bad! Glad you got it working, I've been messing with this for weeks. Ironically, I also do web development for a living.

This is first thread that pops up when searching for Kuvo registration issues in Google, so hopefully this will help others.

Jeff Scroggin 0 votes

Ok guys, after solving the same "problem" as TS, I now am experiencing the following:

When attempting to log on  at Kuvo, it says my pass/mailadress are incorrect... I've tried several times but at no avail. Could you give me some clues as to what it is I'm doing wrong? Mailing to the kuvo support is a dead-end; They simply don't reply...

Thanx 'n @vance for your help :)

Stanford 0 votes