Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 followers Follow

DDJ T1 Headphones and Master Signal out of Sync ?! :(

Hello to everybody,

i am facing a problem redarding a Sound Issue.

The Controller is connected via Chinch directly to the amplifier.

When prelistening a channel on Traktor Pro ( same channel or any other) the sound of the headphones seems to be like a second faster then the Master Output

Normally in the Dj Booth i hear the sound synced with the monitor speakers!

What could that be? Is there some Preference Setting for that?

Laptop is a Macbook PRO , 2GHZ, 4GB RAM, Mountain Lion and all latest drivers are installed.

Thanks to everybody in Advanced.

Greetings

Kevin-A 

Kevin-A

Post is closed for comments.

8 comments

Nobody has that problem or an idea?

Would be great to get some ideas to make me testing around, thanks to everybody 

Kevin-A 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

I have this problem with my DJM-450.  My setup is 2 Pioneer PLX-1000, DJM-450 connected with an RCA gold plated cable to my sound system.  Pretty simple.

miguecor 0 votes

@miguecor > What is the "sound system" you're connected to? Is it a home theatre or another amplifier that may have audio processing / sound shaping?

Pulse 0 votes

It is connected to a home-theatre.  But the issue goes away when I turn the DJM off and on again.

miguecor 0 votes

I can almost guarantee that the problem is the home theatre is introducing a delay in the signal due to the surround processing. Try disabling it or using a "Direct" mode.

Pulse 0 votes

Ok.  Let's assume I'm wrong.  How do you explain that when I restart the mixer (and only the mixer), the issue goes away?  I'm just trying to understand.

miguecor 0 votes

Worrying that this never got solced - I have the exact same problem with my DDJ-FLX4!

Andrew Platt 0 votes

@Andrew > This is a 10 year old topic regarding a completely different product. Please create a new post for your issue.

Pulse 0 votes