Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

8 followers Follow

New CDJ-2000 Purchase

So I painfully sold my CDJ-1000 decks that were manufactured in September 2001. I bought them when they first came out (never had a problem) and now I have taken the leap to upgrade them with the CDJ-2000 for another 10+ years! Since my first purchase of my CDJ-500 and the fine workmanship of PIONEER, and the helpful imformation from Karl Detken at the Bar & Nightclub Las Vegas trade show back in 1998. I will and always be faithfull to Pioneer USA and  their Dj products because they have never failed me except for user errror, hahaha!! Long live the KING....

Dj Trend

Please sign in to leave a comment.

26 comments

@Manuel > Congrats on your purchase and your long time passion for Pioneer products!  I hope you enjoy the CDJ-2000's and all they have to offer.

Pulse 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

Got my players and I'm very happy!! The loop function sounds and seems more accurate. I can't wait to hook them up to my loud sound system ;-)

Dj Trend 0 votes

@Manuel > Congratulations on your new purchase - I hope the latest generation of Pioneer equipment (as well as the support here on the forums) surpasses your expectations.

Gavin 0 votes

I got 900's at home and I played on the 2000's at the club and all I can say is : i want I want I want i want!!! :)

Morgo 0 votes

i got 2 x 2000's and 1 x 900 and i love them all    |8-)

Nick Hilton 0 votes

The 2000's felt like that fine china you get out when important people come round for tea. :)

Morgo 0 votes

For sure guys, real Dj's know what is real gold when you see and feel it!!

Dj Trend 0 votes

I agree,i love my 2000s more than I love myself,lol!!!

Sid Viscious 0 votes

@Sid V, that is funny!! I just can't get over myself how much this piece of technology has had an impact on my musical life...

Dj Trend 0 votes

Congrats mate!! :)

I love my 2000's as well, but my 900's are pretty sweet as well. ;) Happy with both pairs, but when it comes down to it.... the 2000's are worth the extra cash because they just are just insane!!! ;)

Foster 0 votes

My first pio deck was the cmx 3000 which made me fall in love with pioneer.I used it for a year then got the 1000 mk 3 and I thought wowww,it doesent get better than this.I then saw the 2000 on video 2 years after that and I thought,hmm, thats preety nice.Once i ordered them and they reached me and i hooked it up,I had a PioGasm(pionerr + orgasm) and i couldnt beleive the beauty mixed with the flexibility and comfort of the 2000s.There is nothing else for me out there as this was my final call

Sid Viscious 0 votes

Nice to see we still have some real Dj's in the world today ;-)

Dj Trend 0 votes

i love my 2 cdj 2000 .i say these will be my last deck,s ill  every buy.djing for about 18 years.im getting  old .might be time for new shoes to take over soon.but any how these are the best decks i every had over the years.the comfort and the laylout is just super.the only bad thing about theses decks are the back of them. where the usb cable goes very bad place to have it.they break to easy 2.

Bren 0 votes

@Bren Mac, That's why Pioneer is and always will be the best . They listen to positive and negative feedback and then try to perfect it. Just like they say, ' Rome was not build in a day'. And you'll never get too old otherwise you wouldn't have invested all that money. Plus they really come close to having a vinyl sound, it's _uckin ubelievable!!!

Dj Trend 0 votes

Hy i live in Austria and i will buy 2 cdj 2000
Is it usefull to make a buy in other lands from ebay?
In the auction tell the seller:Includes rekordbox® music management software

International Info:
• This item will work on both 110V and 220V/240V power systems or does not need power. This item is will work perfectly anywhere in the world
In austria is 240 volt power supply
Thankx to all

markoerregger 0 votes

@markoerregger > No, in my opinion, you should never spend that amount of money over eBay - you DO NOT GET A WARRANTY on goods bought over eBay. Rekordbox is a free download anyway. Sounds like a pretty special unit that doesn't even need power!

Buy in your home market - you get a warranty and you get the unit with the appropriate voltage specification for your region.

Gavin 0 votes

I never get the warranty end of this, How does the store I drop it off from know I bought it from ebay, They don't, so why would that matter, I already had a 800 repaired twice under warranty and I bought them from Ebay :)

BriChi 0 votes

Well, I bought a pair of CDJ 2000 six months ago and i still keep a pair of CDJ 1000MK3 as a backup.

Frederick M. Garde 0 votes

Still loving my CDJ-2000, I feel like I'm in outer space Djing when I use them!!

Dj Trend 0 votes

I would like to know about the functioning of the CDJ 2000 is available now functioning with Serato ITC, running the same way that runs with the virtual dj cdj 2000.

Mario Santoro 0 votes

Itch requires specific Itch-embedded hardware; of which the CDJ is not, nor will it ever be.  The only Pioneer software to support Itch is the DDJ-S1.

Pulse 0 votes

So to say that has not yet developed to run with serator cdj 2000 and it runs the same way as the virtual dj presisar without external interface.

Mario Santoro 0 votes

Serato Scratch Live will work no problem with an SL box and the CDJs as HID controllers, but Serato Itch will never work with the CDJs.

Pulse 0 votes