Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

1 follower Follow

cdj350 leds, display and control native mode pc problems

hi all

anyone know how the issue of control going native traktor

with serato as possible, and the screen works perfectly leds,

because with traktor midi signal of no return cdj 350, or if you stop the issue withthe mouse, the LED does not turn off and then work backwards.

if Pioneer can not solve the issue of the LEDs, you could leave all on, and to seethe buttons better.

translated with google, I find the forum in Spain

Dj Sandom

Please sign in to leave a comment.

5 comments

@steven > Sorry, there is no native-HID support from Native Instruments for Traktor at this point, only standard MIDI mode and there has been no information from NI regarding adding support for it.

Pulse 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

But ls LEDs could be always on, it makes little sense to work backwards, if thecdj350, no return midi for the LEDs, the better would always be on or off.

I bought the cdj to remove the midi controller I used, which I myself have changed the midi map for use with traktor current, and that was created for the version 3 andnever had any problems.

Or make that can be used as recorbox traktor not think it is so difficult for acompany as big as pioneer to proprietary software.

translated with google

Dj Sandom 0 votes

@steven > You would have to spend the time programming the MIDI sends to actually trigger the appropriate signal when you click instead of using the MIDI controller.  Simple solution; drop the mouse!

Pulse 0 votes

But if the cdj350, no answer MIDI, LEDs can not change their status via software, just change state when you press the button on the player, reversing its state,regardless of the state of the software.

Also when you use the cue, the light does change the play.

you will have to fix it.

and also changing cd or usb to midi, and to be reconnected to run the usb midi,

I think you should be able to change so smoothly

I do not say a bad device, on CD or flash drive, works batante well.

thanks ...

Dj Sandom 0 votes