Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 followers Follow

CDJ-2000 Firmware Update 4.20 - Oct. 16

Guys I can see this section of the forum is overloaded with negative posts about the 2000 Nexus firmware but just wondered if anyone else has noticed that loops are drifting badly again since the 4.20 update? Quantized loops were great (before) but following a long set a couple of weeks back I couldn't help but notice the loops losing sync all the time - I was sober too :( 

Would be interested to know if anyone else has had the same problem.

Richie

Post is closed for comments.

9 comments

@Richie > We'll get this in to the engineers to be sorted out when the dust settles a bit.  Can you identify specific tracks on which it occurs?

Pulse 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

Hi Pulse, it was happening on nearly every track. I was playing for about 4 hours and did probably about 10 loops. It worked flawlessly previously which is why I've questioned it.

Richie 0 votes

yep me too, all tracks analysed in recordbox, loops saved and exported through rekordbox, playing off class 10 SD card and i have been getting track jitter and shutter, skipping and major loop drift 

DJ Nick Lee 0 votes

I'm not sure that changed, if anything, but we'll figure it out!  Need a bit more detail here please... filetypes, rekordbox version, etc - as much info as you can.

Pulse 0 votes

Why not delete my reply if you don't like - oh, hang on - you did........................

Andy Hebberd 0 votes

mine are all CBR 320K MP3 files, Rekordbox 2.0.1, exported to Sandisk class 10 SD card, autoload of settings via rekordbox is on, autoload on hot cues in enabled and MT is on.

DJ Nick Lee 0 votes

@Andy > It wasn't contributing anything to the thread, so yes, I did.  Thanks.

Pulse 0 votes

In that case you had better delete all 3 of your comments in this thread since they add F all too....

Andy Hebberd 0 votes

Andy, due to your inflammatory posts here and in other threads, I've imposed a temporary account suspension while you cool off.  You will be welcome to post again November 6th.

Pulse 0 votes