Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

xdj aero - the pitch is getting stuck!

hi, firstly i love it & used it last night in my resincy 5hr set!  im playing with all the functions at the moment to test it... the sync is a bit touchy,  it works really well, but it seems to get stuck.  right now i have both sync buttons off- but the pitch is stuck on 107bpm left deck.   i turn sync on off and it wont affect the pitch at all!!  i had a few problems in my gig last night-  the pitch would be erratic and when mixing two songs ( ex 103 - 120 bpm) the pitch on one song would suddenly change by itself when the song finished on the other deck.... is there a force quit to the sync feature?  does it need an update or is tghe unit faulty?  im gonna try it again tonite in the club without sync....

Bobgavid

Please sign in to leave a comment.

3 comments

hi, just finished my set.  without sync it performed perfectly.  and earlier i did figure out shift+sync, but again - sometimes it works, but after a point it wont correct at all.  when i wrote the original post i was re-creating some of the mixes from history list.   i want it to work, but its very erratic.  if u mix a playlist with big bpm differences u might see it too..( 90  to 120 ). let me know thanks.

Bobgavid 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

isn't it due to SYNC being pressed? just drop the pitch to the actual played and change to the requested one

Kubitsky 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink