Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

1 follower Follow

Traktor Scratch Pro 2 + Technics 1210's + CDJ2000's + DJM2000

Hi all,

Please forgive me if this has already been answered.

I am new to the forums here and have had a look around but can't quite find the answers I am looking for.

I have bought 2 x CDJ2000's to compliment my technics 1210's and Traktor Scratch Pro 2 (Mac).

I am looking to upgrade my mixer to further compliment my setup and I am stuck choosing between the DJM2000 and the DJM900 Nexus.

I want to use the CDJ's to control Traktor SP2 but I am quite happy to simply use the 1210's as vinyl decks. I have the timecode vinyls but I am not fussed about using them as Traktor controllers (being able to would be a bonus). I am also happy for the DJM900 Nexus/ DJM2000 to not necessarily work as a midi controller, unless this significantly loses me functionality.

Please can someone advise which mixer I should go for, how I go about setting this up in terms of physical connections, and if I require any TSI's to get this working? If TSI's are required are these easy to come by?

Thanks again!

Sean

Sean Becks

Please sign in to leave a comment.

1 comment

I should also add that being able to scratch is quite important to me - if that makes any difference!

Sean Becks 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink