Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

4 followers Follow

Traktor 2, Djm 900 & 2x Cdj 900's. How to setup to use cdj's as players in traktor.

Ok, i just bought traktor 2 and need help connecting my cdj 900's up to it and use them as players. i have 1 usb going from nexus to laptop, cdj's & nexus connected using lan hub. What way is best?? i really cant figure it out! 

Also, i use usb stick with cdjs and link them with the pro dj link. will i still be able to that with traktor?

Chris kirkpatrick

Post is closed for comments.

3 comments

You need to connect each CDJ to the computer via USB to use them as controllers.  You then need a USB from the mixer to the computer to use it as an audio interface for Traktor.  You don't need the DJ LINK for anything Traktor related; that's only for deck-to-deck or deck-to-rekordbox communication.

Pulse 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

hey pulse, i have this same set up.

i have all of the firmware and software done. i tried the aggregator too.

when i plug in everything and run traktor i use the nexus 900 as my audio interface, and i see all my audio outputs already defaulted perfectly. only problem is, now when i click anything on my CDJs (such as play or cue) i see the buttons on screen light up, but nothing moves or seems like its working-- its only liked its not mapped. thanks!

devin schumacher 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink