Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

[CLOSED] Traktor 2.5.1 + CDJs 2000 in HID sound output problem MAC OSX

Help me!

Ive done everything exactly like explained here http://blog.dubspot.com/native-instruments-traktor-2-5-1-update-using-pioneer-cdjs-as-soundcards-and-controllers/ but  unfortunately in Traktor prefs in Audio Output i can only see and choose between : Front Left, Front Right and Pioneer CDJ Out 2 and Pioneer CDJ Out 3.

So ive tried to set Deck A : Left/Right Front and Deck B: CDJ Out 2/3. And the sound of course comes from both cdjs to one channel. Ive tried to restart traktor, rebooted CDJs, replugged but nothings changes. Pioneer v4.11 

i'm running raktor on Macbook Pro 13" 2010  10.6.8

any advise hot to get both cdjs work as a separate soundcards? 

michail m

Post is closed for comments.

11 comments

yes i did. i'm good at computers, never had any probs with traktor setting up, mapping etc.   but this time no luck  

michail m 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

Did you use the Pioneer tool to create the aggregate device or did you make it manually?

Pulse 0 votes

i use CDJ_Aggregator and in Sound pref i see Pioneer CDJ (Core Audio) 

michail m 0 votes

Hi there, Im havin the exact same problems!!! a day b4 it was jus one player having the audio signal goin out to only one channel, last nite both of em decided to do it! Arrrggghhh..... i had to switch to mono on my djm 2000 to ensure audio comin out on both channels, but everyone knows how crappy tat sounds. Pls help!

Asher 0 votes

@Asher Have you tried to select your DJM-2000 as Audio Device in Traktor Preferences? It works fine and I'm using Traktor 2.6.0, don't forget to set the switches on top of the DJM-2000 to USB.

I've attached my setup in Traktor.

Hope this helps?!

oakstream 0 votes

Hi there!  Ive managed to fix my issue, just sorry not to post a solution on here. So, ive just ignored pioneers CDJ_Aggregator and made a Pioneer Rack manually via  Mac utilities,  press + on the buttom and add both cdjs , make sure u check both cdjs like on screenshot.  and it worked for me.

michail m 0 votes

forgot to mention on important thing:  when you creating aggregated device then you have to plug usb cable into laptop first 1 cdj, then 2nd. to ensure that Channel A would be Left/Right   and Channel B  CDJ Out 2/3

michail m 0 votes

This topic has been closed due to inactivity. Should you require future assistance with this issue, please create a new topic describing the problem and provide the URL of this topic as reference.

Pulse 0 votes