Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 followers Follow

[SOLVED] djm 350 + traktor?

Hey,

Sorry i'm a bit of a novice when it comes to hardware + software compatibility and such. So i'm currently running 2x CDJ 2000's with a DJM 350. I'm looking to expand to more than 2 channels now, and am wondering how i could expand to having 'virtual' (if that's what you call them) channels running through traktor on my computer, or do i just need to upgrade my mixer to a 4 channel one?

I hope that makes sense, appreciate your help.

RedShift

Post is closed for comments.

3 comments

Well, given that the DJM350 doesn't have a soundcard, you would require a soundcard of some variety to output the audio from Traktor to the mixer.  What you could do is mix internally in the software and send the master output from all four decks into the mixer (but it would be into just one channel and then you'd need some way of controlling the software mixing).

Pulse 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

Hey!

I'm having trouble connecting my DJM 350 to my mac and traktor! My CDJ's 350 works fine! But the problem is I got the mixer to work but when the two decks is running a song and I drag the crossfader to the left the both decks works and when I drag it to the left none of the decks works!

Please HELP!

DaniMadridista 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink