Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

1 follower Follow

Problems with DJM350 with VDJ7

Hi guys,

I recently bought the complete pioneer cdj350-djm350 set. It works great with CD's but Im having some problems when I use the DJM350 with Virtual DJ 7.

Sometimes when I select another track on another deck the DJM stops. When I play press for example on Deck A the current track goes playing again.

Can someone help me with this issue

Roy Brands

Please sign in to leave a comment.

4 comments

I just updated both firmwares 1.06 and the 5.06 but the problem aint solved.

Roy Brands 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

@Roy Brands > Are you running the latest version of VDJ?

It's not your DJM that stops. It would be your CDJ's since they are connected to VDJ via USB.

Are you trying to play a track on Deck A, then switch the same CDJ over to control Deck C and load a different track on that deck? But when you load the other track in Deck C but on the same CDJ, the music stops on Deck A?

I'm just a bit unclear as to what you are actually doing. A bit more info would be helpful. :) 

Foster 0 votes

Yea I changed the buffer size and it works fine :) . Only now I have another problem haha. When Im recording when playing on VDJ, it records everything. Even when I have 2 decks playing( 1 active) 1  down (only i can hear) it records also the actions on the down deck. 

It record everything! So if im preparing an loop on the other deck or scratching/searching on another track you here it:S

Roy Brands 0 votes