Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

[SOLVED] DDJ T1 with rane ssl4

I feel so let down, how come there  is a map for the djay app but no a midi map for rane ssl4.

im about to retired my old djm3000, denon hd2500 and pcdj fx.so im on the market for new set up, I always like pioneer quality over other brands but seem like the only company listening to us mobil djs is numark. unfortunally I dont trust this brand...

If pioneer and rane would open up they will see there is alot of market from mobil djs,

oscar vega

Please sign in to leave a comment.

9 comments

Uhm, what?  What is it you're looking to do with the DDJ-T1?

Serato Scratch Live requires that you use one of their SL boxes or an SL-embedded mixer by Rane and you either need to use timecode or HID control device (such as a CDJ2000 or CDJ900) so you couldn't really use the DDJ-T1 anyhow.

Pulse 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

Sure I love to have a apir of cdj2000 or aleast cdj900 but dont have $2400.
:(

oscar vega 0 votes

I want to hwhells 4 decks and jog wheells that scratch and video, i guess my only options are numark V7 and NS6 (a brand that i had problems with long time ago)

oscar vega 0 votes

@Oscar > We still don't know what you are trying to achieve - a 4 deck software solution that also mix video, is it?

Gavin 0 votes

I want 4decks, that would mix video.
Something like the DDJT1 with rane ssl4 native suport, and fully funccion of the jog wheels to do some scratching. Olso 2a mics in and a line to connect an external player.
But if there was native suport for the DDJT1 from rane SSL4fully function jog wheels.

oscar vega 0 votes

I would defenaly buy it and im sure others mobil djs would olso buy the DDJT1

oscar vega 0 votes

SSL is designed for timecode or HID input, not for a controller.  Itch and Intro were designed specifically for that market segment.

The DDJ-T1 is a Traktor controller, not designed for use with SSL, although because it is MIDI, you could configure it to control certain elements of the software, but never the jogwheels to control the "platter" of the software - they don't allow it.

Pulse 0 votes

If you want to use ssl with four decks you need the box or either the rane sixty eight ,mixer ready t go

D.j. Cosmic Sunrise 0 votes