Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

1 follower Follow

[SOLVED] CDJ-400 HID Support =?

I already posted a Request:CDJ-400 HID Support =? ( http://serato.com/forum/discussion/1185509 ) But figured maybe combination of Pioneer & Serato Support things you all can make it happen.

Yes I can use Timecodes but really missing using INT-Internal mode with my CDJ-400's

So I am unable too configure 3 MIDI buttons BUBBLE/JET - TRANS/ROLL - WAH/WAH that's available too assign just like in ScratchLive.

DJ TooHypE

Post is closed for comments.

5 comments

@TooHype > Hey man, good to hear from you. Owing to the older hardware, I don't believe it is now possible with the latest software.

Gavin 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

@Gavin > Well for the most part based from SeratoDJ & RaneDJ responses they all say the same thing. Just pisses me off they want us too migrate over from SSL too SeratoDJ they could atleast make it backwards compatible with Legacy CDJ's especially when its working just fine in SSL.!!  =/ Just saying....  sigh!!

DJ TooHypE 0 votes

Thanks man......  Well I suppose when I gig out I have the option of using MIDI-HID INT Mode on SSL or NoizeMap CDs on SeratoDJ

When I record on the Studio I can still use SSL via *.asl (The Bridge) and gigging out Aux on Serato DJ since they don't support it...   =/

2 step backwards on so many levels...  but sigh...  se la vie

Thou found new DJ Turntables worth looking into...    ;)       I waited almost a year when I first saw the reviews of CDJ-400's ima do the same and research these new Turntables!!  =?   btw LOVE <3 Pioneer so no way ima go with different company.

DJ TooHypE 0 votes