Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 followers Follow

[CLOSED] Hardware disconnected message showing in Serato Intro

I have a Pioneer DDJ-SB controller I am using with a 13" new Macbook Air. I've downloaded Serato DJ Intro to my Mac and have already analyzed all of my song files on the Serato program. I can see the tracks on my screen, but there's a message saying "Hardware Disconnected" along with a flashing exclamation point towards the top of the Serato screen. Any idea on how I can get my Serato Intro working with the Mac? 

Thanks for any help you can give!

Dave Beck

Post is closed for comments.

5 comments

The SB runs Serato DJ INTRO, did you buy the license for Serato DJ to use with the SB?

Jay 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

I am only interested in using Serato DJ Intro Intro since it comes free with the SB. It's really all I need with the type of DJ work I do. I didn't buy a license for the Serato DJ since it's only the Intro I'm interested in using. Is there a driver/firmware that must be installed in order to use Serato DJ Intro on a Mac? I've tried looking into this with no success. Thanks again for any help!

Dave Beck 0 votes

Closing this thread due to inactivity. If you wish to revisit this issue, please start a new thread and link to this topic.

Pulse 0 votes