Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 followers Follow

why is there no more hotque points visible in the upper wave of rekordbox 4.0?

why is there no more hotque points visible in the upper wave of rekordbox 4.0?

michel

Official comment

@michel > They appear on the waveform once you have the checkbox enabled in the preferences.

Pulse
Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

16 comments

rekordbox 4 analysis the tracks different, wen i instal 4.0 and clicking one of my tracks the color changes after few seconds and the hotque markers are gone. the new wave type didn't take it over from the older wave type like in 3.0. if i delete my hotque point en make a new one its visible again. I don't think the idea it to do that for every track so please fix this problem.

michel 0 votes

Yes after reopening they are visible, but only for the tracks i clicked on before.
So the rest is still old wave type. I think its a bid strange to go click on all my tracks now right?

michel 0 votes

Sorry, I don't understand - the track shown in the screenshot above was initially imported in rekordbox 3, I opened rekordbox 4, selected a track with hotcues and took the screenshot. I didn't have to do anything else to it.

What is it you mean by "old wave type" ?

Pulse 0 votes

Sure - post it to YouTube and set it as unlisted, share the link here.

Pulse 0 votes

This is perfectly normal - reloading that track will then show the updated waveform AND the hot cues.

You can expedite the process by selecting your entire library and choosing to re-analyse the tracks.

Pulse 0 votes

re-analyse everything?? again? like from RB 2 to 3 all my grids where fucked up after re-analysing! i tried a few tracks and yes, same thing happens. grid goos of where i put it before! so now i need to put all the grids of my tracks in the right place again... thats some bad shit going on in rekordbox

michel 0 votes

If you load the track it will update the waveform to the new view. Your grids shouldn't be changing.

Pulse 0 votes

yes grid will change because of reanalyzing.. But i used the analyzinglock and pressing all the tracks one by one now, so hope its gonna be okay.

michel 0 votes

The command [Add New Analysis Data] in contextual menu does not change the grid, simply because it does analyze not the grid, but the additional information for waveform and autogain.
If you have concern, please try some (not important) tracks.

Aso 0 votes