Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

7 followers Follow

How I know what tracks I´ve played during a set (Rekordbox Performance)

Hi, I dont know if there is a way in the Rekordbox Performance Pack to automatically mark played tracks in a set.

Sometimes, a check symbol appears on a played track but not always, so I dont know if there is something wrong or I havent set it up properly.

Thanks in advance.

Edu Huarte

Official comment

@Edu > This feature will be included on a future update. Thanks for your feedback.

Pulse
Comment actions Permalink

Post is closed for comments.

18 comments

Well, i´m in the trial period so I´d like to know when approximately this feature will be released. I´m not asking for a date but for an update, next update? After two updates? Later than two updates?

You did a very good job with the addition of some features. However, most of those features, like the metronome or pre-listening, are "nice-to-have" features. But marking played tracks is a "i-need-it" feature. If I play for 4 hours I cannot remember what tracks I already played. So if you really want to compete with Traktor and Serato you need to add this feature ASAP. Otherwise I cannot use your software. And I believe a lot of djs feel the same way.

Edu Huarte 0 votes

I completely understand your point. I´m a product manager at a software company. I just want to know how you have prioritized this feature on your roadmap. Are there 25 "things" before this feature or it is on the top 5?

Edu Huarte 0 votes

There are lots of things on the list, I'm not sure where it sits or when it would be included, sorry.

Pulse 0 votes

I cannot test this software at a gig without this feature .... its Basic DJ 101
you need to know what's already played

Desmond Perry 0 votes

@Desmond > The work-around is that you could clear the play count and simply refer to that column to see if the number is 0 or 1.

Additionally, you could simply refer to the history that is created as you play.

Pulse 0 votes

One year later.. now it's possibile to know the already played tracks during the currently session or not? The wellknown funktion "marked as played", well active on traktor/serato, was finally born on Rekordbox vers. 4.2.5 or we are still @ paleolitic digital era without some basilar functions like this ? All the djs want to know the tracks already played during the session! But dont say" watch the history "please... be serious! Thanks for your answer!

Max Stereomode 0 votes

@Max > Are you USING the software?

Light green: currently loaded to a deck (the deck number shown in the left column)
Dark green: a track that has already been played
Purple background: the selection highlight

Pulse 0 votes

Hello thanks for answering but I wanted to ask how is the setup to remember played tracks.
Am using xdj 1000 and djm 750 with the rekordbox performance

Dj clemo pro 0 votes

I use the XDJ-RX2 as a stand alone and sometimes have to play sets of 6hours and more...I dont have the time to re-check the history to figure oit if a song has been played or not.

For me this is a big oversight from Pioneer as it's quite a usefull tool to have when selecting your next possibe song during a lengthy set

Willie Claassens 0 votes

How has this still not been addressed? This is insane, this is a dealbreaker for me moving from Serato.

Kevin Gamble -1 votes

Hi, I have started to use Rekordbox Pro Link from my mac to CDJ2000nxs's in clubs.

When i activate Pro Link my played tracks are still green, how do i reset it so that they are not green anymore ?

Thanks 

Ed Solo 0 votes