Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

Rekordbox cancella canzoni in automatico! Delete file automatically HEEEELP

Salve! Non riesco proprio a capire come mai con qualsiasi tipo di aggiornamento software di rekordbox, una volta che chiudo programma e riapro, mi appare un punto esclamativo alla traccia e quindi di conseguenza non funziona più. Mi capita con tutte le playlist inserite. Se inserisco usb mi appaiono anche nelle playlist del dispositivo e devo analizzare tutto da capo! Nessuno riesce a darmi una risposta? GRAZIE

Hi! I just can not understand why any kind of update software rekordbox , once you close and reopen the program , I get an exclamation point at the track and so consequently no longer works . It happens with all playlists included . If I insert USB I also appear in the playlist of the device and I have to analyze it all over again ! Nobody can give me an answer ? Thx

Federico

Please sign in to leave a comment.

17 comments

@Frederico > I need to better understand your workflow in order to provide you with an answer.

Where is the source of the music you have imported to your collection?

Pulse 1 vote
Comment actions Permalink

Thanks for the answer ! Can I speak with you elsewhere so anche send photo?

Federico 0 votes

You can speak with me here - and if you need to post a photo, you can do so through a free image host. Unfortunately there's no ability to attach images here.

Pulse 1 vote

Ok . I installed rekordbox latest version . Once you open the program , click on the file- import import folder . The program does analysis song , but once copied to a playlist and I close the program rekordbox the song is no longer read by the software . I am forced to repeat the analysis of each track because I get a [! ] on the left of the track in orange . If I insert USB me error of all imported tracks also on the device . Use XDJ - RX . Can you help me?

Federico 0 votes

@Frederico > I understand you are importing the songs - but WHERE are you importing them FROM?

Pulse 1 vote

ImportSongs folder from my PC. Later import in the collection and then the amount in a playlist folder .

Federico 0 votes

Yes! But This error with rekordbox 2.2.4 not me has ever done . I still have the program, but ask me the password

Federico -1 votes

Are the tracks that go "missing" possibly located within an iTunes folder?

Pulse 1 vote

No.I use Windows and I don't have itunes . The songs are usually in their folders on my PC and working normally. I analyze the rekordbox , copy them into the USB device and all is well . Once closed and reopened rekordbox I see a [ ! ] Orange to the tracks. Then gate all tracks from rekordbox and are forced to analyze them again.

Federico 0 votes

You do not have an email address to send you pictures of the problem ? I think you'd understand immediately

Federico 0 votes

I understand what it looks like, I don't need an image - I'm just trying to understand what you're doing that's causing it to happen.

When you export them to the USB device, does the export complete before you disconnect the device and close rekordbox?

Pulse 0 votes

I make the export complete songs and expel from rekordbox USB device .
It all works by inserting in XDJ - rx . When I go to turn on rekordbox tracks are in error . If I insert USB device , to create new playlists , the error also goes to it and so I have to do the whole process . I am forced each time to fully cancel all playlists in rekordbox to not bring up errors.

Federico 0 votes