Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

4 followers Follow

[Solved] MIDI in Rekordbox DJ

Hi,

I have downloaded the 30 day trial for the above but I can't seem to locate any midi section. Is this something that is not in the trial only and in the full software if purchased or is it still to be developed?

Cheers

Dan

DJ dp Answered

Official comment

@Dan > There is currently no support for MIDI devices other than the listed supported hardware.

Pulse
Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

10 comments

Thanks for the reply. Is there any future plans for it? And does the DDJ-SP1 work or is there a new version coming out to suit? The reason I ask is because I have it linked up via a DJM-900 NXS, 2 x CDJ-2000NXS and 2 x XDJ-1000 and it is great, but would like some hardware to control the FX section..

Cheers

Dan

DJ dp 0 votes

The SP1 in not supported hardware at launch, additional hardware may be supported at a later update but we don't currently have a list of what hardware for if/when it will be added.

Pulse 0 votes

Thats a shame, unfortunately thats the deal breaker for me :-( Hope it is something that will be done because I really like the FX section, etc.. but its useless trying to use it with a mouse or trackpad.. Think the SP1 linked in to Rekordbox DJ would be perfect to finish off my setup..

DJ dp 0 votes

When MIDI is added to it, will there be another free trial or would I have to biy the full software and hope for the best?

DJ dp 0 votes

Thank you sir -- we'll keep pushing out any information we get, when we get it!

Pulse 0 votes