Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

6 followers Follow

Rekordbox 4 don't work in full screen

Notebook Intel i7 2.4 ghz, 12gb RAM, video Intel HD Graphics 4000, hard disk 120gb to operacional system (Windows 10) and 1tb to my musics.

• Rekordbox freeze when active full screen mode
  • When I try active Sync function, show this message: "Beat Sync error. The track has no beat grid information.", but all tracks were analyzed in Rekordbox 3.3.
Valmir Antonio Tiossi Answered

Post is closed for comments.

10 comments

My drivers are updated, but did not solve the problem.

Valmir Antonio Tiossi 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

I have this issue too. As soon as I trigger full screen (in performance mode), the software "jumps" to the bottom two thirds of the screen, and then becomes unresponsive. Clicking on anything in the software brings up a Windows dialog indicating the software is not responding.
I'm running Windows 8.1 on a Intel i5, 1.8Ghz, 8 GB RAM, Intel HD 4000 graphics. My graphics driver is up to date.

vortoozo 0 votes

Try to set the Auto-hide the taskbar. I had a similar problem. After this setup, everything ok !!

Martin Brzobohatý 0 votes

When auto-hiding the taskbar, Recordbox still crashes on my setup when launching full screen mode.

vortoozo 0 votes

I'm still having this same "Rekordbox freezes when active full screen mode" problem even with v4.0.1update .
Tried all the solutions provided ( graphic card drivers updated and task bar auto-hide disabled ) but still no luck...

Ricardo M. Cunha 0 votes

I'm still having the issue as well. Ricardo & Martin, do you also have Intel HD 4000 graphics? Perhaps that's what we all have in common.

vortoozo 0 votes

Yes vortoozo, Intel HD 4000 as default to open Rekordbox, i also have a nvidia Geforce GT 640m, but when i set it as default graphic card to open Rekordbox, it simply doen't open....crashes at loading.

Ricardo M. Cunha 0 votes

Hello, same problem with version 4.2.1.HP UltraBook Envy i5 8GB SSD256. Intel HD 4000 last driver. I think is a problem with the HD 4000. Please fix the bug. Thank You ;)

Michael 0 votes