Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 followers Follow

[Solved] trial setup is impossible

hello
i download rekordbox 4.0.0 and the police of the font size of the grid view is two big when bpm is up to 100 i can't see it , is the same for the time remaining and the clock
i decide to uninstal rekordbox 3 and 4 reinstal the 4 but now the font size of the top of rekordbox is always to big but now i can't try the trial
what can i do?
i have a macbook pro early 2011 yosemite 2 xdj-1000/djm-850 and a DDJ-SX

Knzy Seb

Official comment

Can you please try the following:

1) Close rekordbox. Launch 'Font book' from the Launcher. Click Command-A to select all fonts, then select 'Resolve Duplicates'. Close the Font Book, re-open rekordbox and test.

If that doesn't work...

2) Close rekordbox. Open Font Book, select 'Validate Font' from the File menu to check fonts on the system are not broken. Close Font Book, open rekordbox and test.

If that still doesn't work...

3) Close rekordbox, open Font Book. Select 'Restore Standard Fonts' from the File menu. Please note that this will remove non standard fonts from the system (actually they are put aside in the Fonts(removed) folder. So they will not be deleted). Close Font Book, open rekordbox and test.

Let me know if any of those steps helped.

Pulse
Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

14 comments

re
the trial version is working now ... yes!!!
but i have the trouble with the police of the font size of the grid view is two big when bpm is up to 100 i can't see it , is the same for the time remaining and the clock ... what can i do for that

Knzy Seb 0 votes

@Knzy > Can you please take a screenshot of the problem so I can better understand the issue?

Pulse -1 votes

@Knzy > Do you have your system font size set to something other than the default? Because rekordbox will properly display most 3 digit (plus decimal) BPMs without issue.

Pulse 0 votes

no i change nothing of the default setting where can i see the default setting
just to be sur
if you see the clock and the time is the same

Knzy Seb 0 votes

No - I mean within your operating system. Did you change the system font size?

Pulse 0 votes

I did the two solutions because it's write me no problem found
but when i launch rekordbox the problem was solved!!!!
THANK YOU

Knzy Seb 0 votes

Nice one Pulse!! I never would have thought of that. Would this be considered desired behavior or a bug (so to speak)? In other words do you believe the designers intended for some of the text to be affected by generic font sizing?

I apologize for asking "out of turn" but I was already curious of this and it is within topic :)

Deejay Dave 0 votes

It's something they found during the Early Adopter Program testing - some users had system fonts which caused the problem, the steps above "reset" things (so to speak). It's not to do with the OS font sizes.

Pulse 0 votes