Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

6 followers Follow

I do not seem to see the XDJ rx

as usual, the only ones who will not be able to use rekordbox us with XDJ rx!I am disgusted!

16 ottobre, 2015
AGGIORNAMENTI IN PROGRAMMA PER REKORDBOX DJ DAL 16 OTTOBRE 2015
Stiamo lavorando sodo dietro le quinte per incrementare la compatibilità dei prodotti a rekordbox dj. Tieni gli occhi ben aperti per gli aggiornamenti del software.

IN USCITA A NOVEMBRE 2015

Onde e selezione dei brani disponibili nei modelli CDJ-2000NXS e CDJ-900NXS collegati in modalità HID
Selezione dei brani nel modello CDJ-900 collegato in modalità HID
IN USCITA A DICEMBRE 2015

Selezione dei brani e forme d'onda complete nel modello XDJ-1000 collegato in modalità HID
Supporto per XDJ-AERO, CDJ-400 e XDJ-700
IN USCITA A FEBBRAIO 2016

Supporto per DDJ-ERGO, DDJ-WeGO, DDJ-WeGO2 e XDJ-R1

dj veleno

Official comment

When you purchased the XDJ-RX, it was sold as a stand-alone unit, capable of linking with rekordbox. It still does that. I'm sorry you feel that this new software has left you and your product out in the cold, but the truth is it still does more today than it did when it was first released, and Pioneer is continuing to support it.

Pulse
Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

24 comments

I'm not interested in your excuses. Product rekordbox written there! it costs a lot of money so it is not a toy! unlike wego that for me and a product for kids but is in the list! so I feel like I made fun of the other buyers of rx! I begin to think that pioneer cares about their customers! but perhaps I am naive! I have been cheated by reloop numark already, now I can put on the list even pioneer! possible that no one can make a product that works with everything? rx could be the right product with all but missing but no integration with rekordbox! in the end the only one that does what it says ie always always correspond to the characteristics and native instrument !!!!!!!

dj veleno 0 votes

Yes, rekordbox still supports the XDJ-RX, what it doesn't do is allow the XDJ-RX to be used as a controller for the performance mode. This product still does EXACTLY what it is designed, marketed, and sold to do.

Pulse 0 votes

I am XDJRX owner and I have to say that I don't understand why anyone would control pc software from RX unit?

Can someone please put out some benefits?
I can see a lot of bitching for something i don't see any use of.

Mitja Čebokli 0 votes

XDJ-RX was designed to "REMOVE" all laptops from dj consolle. Itself work very close to a laptop system. You don't need a laptop to work with XDJ-RX and Pioneer's way for THIS product are the same from his launch to present and future. If you want a controller, you should buy another product, not a RX! Pioneer DOESN'T WANT to see laptop or notebook with this unit. Marketing? Strategy? Not matter, this product is designed to work standalone and finish. When you buy RX you know this limits and i think you can't pretend nothing now. Interface with VDJ/TRAKTOR are limited, led still on, no blinking, no display no HID. limitations wanted from Pioneer to limit the use of laptop with THIS product.

Jacox 0 votes

Totally agree.
Only one minor comment maybe.
You CAN still use computer and that is a BIG PLUS :)

Mitja Čebokli 0 votes

It does not seem to connect to the brain! you know what it's like if I wear rx disco! I play with the PC with a tractor! then comes another and puts a USB key then another puts another USB key in the other door and then another using another computer with rekordbox! We can play in the fourth with a single console without having to disconnect the cables and in a small space! Then explain to me what the fuck is the key midi if you have studied for use without a PC! you had to avoid putting it so we used only the keys! and in order to you that you care if I want to use it with your PC! I think that you should not import! but if you sell a controller to 1600 Euros and then do not integrate into the new software! and we put a console shit like wego then you are a fool and you do not give a shit who spends money!

dj veleno 0 votes

maybe you do not understand anything!You do not understand that I am accustomed to using tractor, and certainly do not put myself now to try to use the USB keys! since LEDs do not work with traktor hoped in integration of the new rekordbox, thinks even prepared to pay but maybe you do not care to sell it, although I already traktor and serato! I also bought rekordbox! so as to have all the features that I have already in the software but with the rx! tumblers usatevele you I can not do that! I struggle to find the titles on the fly!but you want to put the functionality of a software as a DJ with the shitty keys! the fact remains that have integrated console shit suitable only for children that cost a pittance and so apply, of course! and we who have spent more than a paycheck for a console latest in technology integrated with everything we're not even considered !!! get smart and connected brain !!!

dj veleno 0 votes

Intanto datti una calmata che non sei nessuno.
E poi mi dici perché ti sei comprato questa consolle se non ti vanno bene le funzioni che ha?

Jacox 0 votes

a te' non ho chiesto un cazzo coglione di un jacox o jacazz fatti i cazzi tuoi che io non sono mai venuto a mangiare a casa tua !!!!!

dj veleno 0 votes

coglione la consolle l'ho comprata prima che rilasciassero il nuovo rekordbox ! e poi quando e uscito e non ho visto la rx compresa tra i controller compatibili mi sono incazzato !! quindi prima di entrare in una discussione che non ti riguarda fatti i cazzi tuoi che nessuno ti ha chiesto niente !! poi se io non sono nessuno tu' invece chi sei coglione !

dj veleno 0 votes

poi dimmi se non mi do una calmata cosa fai mi sculacci ?

dj veleno 0 votes

@Baer, Obviously you want to use a DJ software, so really, taking the XDJ-RX is NOT the good choice. If you're so accustomed to Traktor and don't want to use 'shitty' keys, like you said, why have you bought a RX? Why don't you buy a controller that is really designed for that ?
And it's really not difficult to understand why Pioneer makes Rekordbox support the Wego. Because this 'toy' (as you said) is NOT stand-alone and needs a DJ software. So yes, perhaps you should buy a Wego; It works with Traktor and soon with Rekordbox DJ!

Toonz 0 votes

apart from that I did not say that the keys of shit! perhaps because the translator of google! controller I have six! if I took the rx and to have everything I needed ie two usb! midi function and connecting with LAN! then wanting you remember I also Technics 1210! I repeat the integration with rekordbox was utima thing missing to make rx complete! and instead they have not done so obviously who bought it to buy another controller in order to use rekordbox complete with everything! congratulations to pioneer!

dj veleno 0 votes

Giancula...stai tranquillina, sembri una frocia isterica.
Se scrivi in un forum è ovvio che altri discutano con te no? Altrimenti scriviti con tua madre in privato così nessuno si intromette. Ah per la sculacciata meglio se ti rivolgi a qualche trans della tua zona, magari te la cavi con 50€

Jacox 0 votes

Pulse...please close this topic because Giancula Baer lift up tone of voices and uses inappropriate terms, offending other people.

Jacox 0 votes

frocetto nessuno ti ha chiesto nulla ti sei intromesso da solo ed ora mi caghi la minchia ! non ho offeso gli altri ho offeso solo te' ! che non sai farti i cazzi tuoi

dj veleno 0 votes

Of course it's better to have a product that does everything!!
But as @Jacox said, when you bought your RX, you knew it was not the case, because this wonderfull magic product doesn't exist.
For what reason did you buy it? Normally because it suits your needs at the time you buy it, not because "one day perhaps it will do what I dream".
You said you bought Rekordbox. Strange no? There is a 30 day free trial, long enough just to see that RB DJ DOESN'T support the RX.... But you bought it despite the fact that Pioneer NEVER says it will be supported one day. Who is to blame here?

Toonz 0 votes

Allora sei proprio ritardato. Ti ripeto che è un "forum" dove uno scrive e gli altri rispondono. Comunque mi son rotto il cazzo di te e delle tue paranoie. Usa pure Google traduttore e continua a scrivere stronzate incomprensibili (mimimimi ho sbagliato a scrivere "shitty Keys" colpa di Google traduttore....mimimimimi) Adios...

Jacox 0 votes

not in an old post after many have made the same request! Pulse replied not to worry that the controller is not integrated to the first release would be integrated into a future and be patient! but instead only a lie because he does not know who to give explanations! and a controller of new generation one of the last released with a lot of key rekordbox and is not entered! it seems to me a scam, we will see what will say 'the association consumers will see that I will return pioneer' money of purchase! I close with this speech! all this because I feel dissatisfied and I will open a dispute with ADUC! thank you

dj veleno 0 votes