Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

4 followers Follow

Sync Manager doesn't update added cover artwork on USB Stick

When I update cover pictures to mp3's in iTunes then I see the covers in my Rekordbox Library but when I use the Sync Manager then the cover pictures don't get copied to the mp3's on the USB Stick.

Dennis Menace

Please sign in to leave a comment.

6 comments

It could be that rekordbox detects nothing has changed about the track or playlist. What happens if you add one new track to a playlist and export?

Pulse 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

New tracks with cover artwork get exported with cover artwork to the USB Stick.

I believe the same that rekordbox detects no changes with old tracks although changes were made.

Can the rekordbox developers fix this issue please?

Dennis Menace 0 votes

I have this problem as well. My Collection has updated artwork but it won't sync to the devices. Has anyone come up with an efficient work-around (aside from wiping the device and re-syncing the entire collection)?

CONSUMING 0 votes

@Dennis > Are you actually exporting any track at all or using the SYNC utility? Simply connecting the export USB device doesn't give rekordbox a reason to try and export any data, whether or not it has changed.

Pulse 0 votes

I am using the Sync Manager and let my iTunes playlists get synced. If I change something in the comments then it will update the comments on the USB stick. Same should happen with the updated artwork.

Dennis Menace 0 votes

So if you update the comments and the artwork, the comments will update but not the artwork?

Pulse 0 votes