Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

5 followers Follow

Rekordbox 4.1.0 Audio Dropouts - unusable

Hi,

Yesterday I updated to the newest Rekordbox Version 4.1.0

Today I used the new version for the first time and it is not possible to work with it! The Audio-Drop-Out-Meter is on max, everthing is extremly slow and listen to tracks is impossible. I set the Sample Buffer to max but it do not work.

I tried Traktor, it worked perfectly. So the problem must be the software...

CPU is on 40% when Rekordbox is running, I think this is very much for an i7 Quadcore which I have in my Laptop.

Are there any other people with the same troubles? Older Rekordbox versions worked perfectly on my system...

PS: I switched back to Rekordbox while I wrote this and I cannot see the Browsewindow any more, it is black and I also noticed that some tracks, that I imported today do not have the big waveform in the 2000nxs1...

Niklas Brückelmayer

Please sign in to leave a comment.

14 comments

Did you check the audio buffer? maybe it reset from you previous setting.

Tiago Fortuna 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

I have te same problem it's really annoying.  Does anyone have the windows install file for rekordbox 4.0.8 because that workt great.

Dimitri Croes 0 votes

Audio Buffer is configured to make very low cpu load...
The old RB Version worked better but I deleted it because I thought...yes ... :(

Niklas Brückelmayer 0 votes

i am having similar issues. especially if chrome is running. hopefully we will get an update tuesday.

Bud Sellers 0 votes

Ok, my Laptop was in energy saving mode and I didn't recognised it...
BUT Rekordbox is really laggy even on high performance, scrolling is extremly slow and  waveform is lagging very hard

please fix that

I made a DJ optimised energie setting. And that fixt the problem for me. Google on how to optimise your laptop voor dj ing

Dimitri Croes 0 votes

I don't need an optimised setup, I have a strong machine.

The waveform is lagging, I can do what I want, it is lagging, scrolling is slow and the overall performance is not good.

I also noticed a few minutes ago that the keyboard layout is english and not the language which is set in the OS! How can I change this? I never had that trouble in RB.

Where is the professional PIONEER support staff??? HELLOOOO?!?!?!?!

I paid a lot of money for CDJs, make RB work like before!!!!!!!

yeah optimized setup is not the issue if version 3.0 through 4.0.8 all worked perfectly well on my machine

here is video showing similar issues to the OP and this is just crap code. not a lagging machine! 2 weeks of this!! https://youtu.be/_Ymhu384_Vk

Bud Sellers 0 votes

try a www search toby. i have windows, and could not find the windows version, but i saw the mac version a moment ago with a bing search. hint it was the second hit.

Bud Sellers 0 votes

So, no answer from Pioneer, no update

FUCK YOU PIONEER DJ

Just fuck you, you are shit, PIONEER was perfect, but then you bought it, called it Pioneer DJ and made it shit FUCK YOU PIONEER DJ

FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR PRICES

i paid thousands of euros for nothing because you pray rekordbox for the best thing and it is not working properly

fuck you