Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 followers Follow

rekordbox versions side-by-side

I'm still using 4.0.8 as all I've seen on here is negative comments and frustrated users who have upgraded to 4.10 which is not working out for them.

If I wanted, could I download the most recent version but rename the app so I can use both 4.0.8 and 4.10 side-by-side?

Shªun_N Answered

Official comment

Yes, you could run every version you want from the same database, even v3 if you wanted.

Pulse
Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

3 comments

not sure about mac, but for windows, yes, each time you install, you are given the option to uninstall. most of us who are complaining about the upgrade got lulled into thinking the next version would just be more solid, but they broke something and tomorrow marks 4 weeks.

not for nothing, but are you using windows and do you have the installation file for v4.0.8 in your download folder still? the file is called "Install_rekordbox_4_0_8.zip" and if you do have it, many users here would really like for you to please upload it to a google drive or zippyshare or anywhere really.

Bud Sellers 0 votes

I am on Mc, yes. 

I can run Version 3 alongside Version 4. Just don't know if I can run incremental versions. 

I don't have the download file for 4.0.8 but you're on Windows anyway.

Have you tried searching the web for "older rekordbox software"?

I did that once when I was on Windows and got a past version. 

Shªun_N 0 votes