Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 followers Follow

Problem Rekordbox DVS with DJM 850 to Reloop Mk 6000

hi guys please help me out, i have Problem to Setup my Turntables to DJM 850, i got a Signal to calibrate one deck but i dont have the Option to Change the the virtual cables correctly on the Preferences > DVS page: so i dont see this Screen in my dvs window! maybe thats the reason why the ABS (absoloute button and REL button in main window doesnt recieve a Control Signal?? i dont know hope someone can help me

cheers Patrick

Patrickschnelle1987

Official comment

You have CDJs selected as your controlling hardware.  It should be on Turntables.

Mark Gallo
Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

14 comments

hey thank you for quick answaer, yes i kknow there have to be set on turntable. but i post a to you a screenshot from someone else, i was looking on interent for help to get a Signal from my Players into rekordbox and then i saw that other guys has different /another window on the DVS Screen, so : i am not able to see mixer channel unit and DVS or CDS Option : here is the view i have ..... hope the Problem is not so strange:

Patrickschnelle1987 0 votes

@Patrick > Did you also go into the DJM-850 Settings Utility (found on the Start menu under the Pioneer\DJM-850 folder) and set the inputs to "TIMECODE - PHONO" for the channels to which you have the turntables connected?

Pulse 0 votes

yes i done it :

so from the beginning i set my reloop mk 6000 on phono (Little button behind the turntable) i connect the tables to my mixxer channel one Phono - and channel 2 line (DJM 850) after this i start rekordbox and the djm Setting window Pops up i set it as follow:

on my djm i have every channel on usb !

this are my Outputs and Inputs in rekordbox

this are my calibration .

i still dont know where i can find the window to connect the cables and the turntable source . hope that will help you to help me :)

@Patrick > Clicking the "Enable DVS Function" should be enough for the ABS/REL button to appear, and as soon as I connect my mixer, the lower "Routing Setting" box appears on the DVS page... which version of rekordbox are you running?

Pulse 0 votes

i can click the enable button and the ABS / REL and INT button appear in my main window but the dont have a Special Color or something but i can click them..(question : do they have a Special colour when i ve got a Signal? i am running Version 4.1.2 . how can i see the Routing Settings thats make me crazy!!!;(

I'm not sure why it's not showing for you, I'm going to ask our rekordbox team.

Pulse 0 votes

That would be cool because I already sold my cdj''s and now I am without music ,hope they can help me

hi Pulse , do you already got some Feedback from the rekordbox Team ?

It looks like this may be fixed in the next rekordbox update, thanks for your patience.

Pulse 0 votes

Okay thank you but why have some people the screen option and some not?can you say how much time it gonna take to new update?

Apparently it depends on the model mixer used; rekordbox updates occur fairly regularly but we don't have a fixed schedule.

Pulse 0 votes

hi guys so as you told me the Problem got fixed with the new update:) can i use 2 turntables and 2 cdj at the same time ? do i Need the Control Signal Wav. inside my cdj?

@Patrick > Yes; you can use them either in DVS mode or HID mode.

Pulse 0 votes