Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 followers Follow

No way to delete automatic cue point ?

I've recently upgraded from rekordbox 2.2 to 4 and I'm confused about the automatic cue points it sets whenever I load a track - the little yellow upward-pointing arrow on the waveform. Many times, the cue point is way off. Scrutinized the interface and preferences carefully and there doesn't seem to be a way to exclude that option. Am I missing something ? And if so, whenever I export these tracks on a usb, will that automatic cue point be saved as well ? It seems pretty strange that the update wouldn't give you the option.

luz berg

Please sign in to leave a comment.

2 comments

The yellow marker shows you the current Cue Point, this is not saved with the track. So depanding of the setting of the CDJ (is auto-cue on or off), the CDJ will cue up at that point.

to deactive this behavior, just disable Auto Cue. this does mean the track will start to play after loading, but it avoid the Cue point being made.

If all your tracks have a red marked cue point, you have activated a feature inthe setting, this way Rekordbox will use the Auto Cue function to determine the location of a Cue point that it sets and remembers. you can deactive this is the preferences

Preferences > Analisys tab > uncheck the box labeled 'Set Memory Cue at the first beat...'

Jeroen Groenendijk 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

Sure you can disable the "set memory cue" in the analysis settings. But how do you get rid of the existing "red" cue points. I now have two on every track (one from a "dynamic" analysis" and one from a "normal"). Why does it remember cue point from previous analysis?  Deleting on each track in "export" mode for several 1000 track is not fun.

LarsErikOsterud 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink