Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

Migration tools

We need proper migration tools and process for record box. So we can all upgrade our computers or chance from mac to PC platforms in a painless way possible and have the best performing computer and sorter solutions for our needs.

Its official with the addition of record box video record box software has grown into a full $200-300 software package. 

For those of us who are spending our hard earned money on software like this to keep things organized and working well I think its time that pioneer actively make migration tools and process a priority for its customers that have payed so much for it software. So we can all upgrade our computers or chance from mac to PC platforms in a painless way possible and have the best performing computer and sorter solutions for our needs.

Scott Kilpatrick Answered

Official comment

@Scott > I understand, I'm in the same boat, having spent many years using Serato DJ to build my cue points in my library.

We currently don't have a solution for this ability, but rekodbuddy, which is still in beta / testing, is working on this function. You can inquire with them for additional information.

Pulse
Comment actions Permalink

Post is closed for comments.

1 comment