Delay effects would be nice,record & loop at the touch of a button,able to use as midi controller,time on track,minutes,seconds,etc,when arranging it also would be nice for an option on where to start track without track returning to the start after the 4 count.
Toraiz is excellent but could do with..
LFO with BPM sync.
Parameter Locks in Realtime Record.
Normalise Sample Command
Fine-Tune editing of sample waveform
Midi Controller Page to control external Midi instruments/Software
Compressor on Main Audio outputs
Probability steps on Step Sequencer 0-100% probability for each step
More steps in sequencer by incremental speed increase/decrease 2x, 1/4, 1/2 etc
Custom case & Screen Protector
Improved Mixer Page with two sends both delay and reverb not one or other
Thank you for listening
Please sign in to leave a comment.
Also when slowing bpm while playing track alowing to let sample or loop recorded to slow down with the bpm not distorting the sound
- Ability to "play" the 16 slices via MIDI-In. Notes 0-15 trigger TRACKS; Notes 24-72 Pitch SAMPLES; NEW => Notes 100-115 trigger the 16 SLICES on that MIDI-Channel
- Gain-control per track so that the faders in the mixer can set all up to maximum. Why? => With that, you can mix/cut the Tracks in a DJ-Style via external MIDI-Controller.
- Make the TouchStrip useful for the patterns. Not just, when you press the Trigger-Pad. E.G.: Set USER1 to Delay-Feedback of EFX2 of TRACK1. Now you can manipulate the Delay-Feedback with the TouchStrip.
- Switchable Sample-Triggering when hitting a pad. Maybe via the SHIFT-Key? When hitting a pad with holding SHIFT, the Track is selected without triggering the Sample. Why? => It is much faster to select a Track via hitting the Pad. But everytime you do that, the sample is triggered. That's a No-Go in a Live-Situation.
- Live-Sampling "Snap to Pattern"
The beginning of the recording should start with the next "First" of the PATTERN.